Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Other than Cannabis what other drugs are recommended for PTSD

Go down

Re: Other than Cannabis what other drugs are recommended for PTSD

Post by johnny211 on Thu 08 Mar 2018, 23:23

Artie - I will say your Vet friend was wrong on that. High thc oil is only for night. So if you go to bed at 10 pm, you will not be able to drive for 6-8 hrs. When I awake in the morning, itís all but wore off. But the CBD, that we take 3 times a day, has no high effect. So if someone works at whatever, as long as itís daytime, and your taking cbd, thereís no high. I see no. Probs with working and doing cbd. My view only, as I have been on it a yr now. VVV...
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2014-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Simm on Thu 08 Mar 2018, 20:45

well that`s where I stand, I`m assuming the PTSD meds have as many negative side effects as some of the symptoms of PTSD, at the end of the day, if they work, or they fail but MM works, how then to keep my job. I spoke to one vet who said, once he uses his MM he is not supposed to drive for 4 hrs. That`s not going to go over with my employer.
Artie Simm
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2017-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 on Thu 08 Mar 2018, 20:19

Artie - I also stayed away fm big pharma crap meds. About a yr ago went to MFT, and started on Cannabis oil. Cbd, three times a day, which lowers the anxiety and flashes, and also helps my aches/pain. and thc an hr before bed. Knocks me out, so I donít get the nightly demons. Almost all my vet friends in Ossis, have switched to MM. Iím not sure on the working part, as Iím too fracked. VVV...
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2014-12-27

Back to top Go down

Other than Cannabis what other drugs are recommended for PTSD

Post by Artie Simm on Thu 08 Mar 2018, 18:03

I have yet to try any form of medication to control my PTSD symptoms, I understand they all work differently on different people, but what is normally recommended by a DR. Once you start taking the meds are you still permitted to hold a job in the workplace or are there employee/employer safety regulations?
Artie Simm
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2017-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down