Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP LTD Annual re-assessment Medical questionnaire not in yet

5 posters

Go down

SISIP LTD Annual re-assessment Medical questionnaire not in yet Empty Re: SISIP LTD Annual re-assessment Medical questionnaire not in yet

Post by DonnieD Sun 13 May 2018, 18:33

Got mine about a week ago and messed up the form. Decided to call the main number and did it in 10 min on the phone. I wouldn't worry about it not arriving yet, they are always weird with dates and every year I get it at a different time. I used to stress out a lot about it, like full anxiety panic type symptoms but the last 2 years (especially with the phone thing and not having to send my doctor his forms it's been easier and less stressful

DonnieD
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2015-03-13

Back to top Go down

SISIP LTD Annual re-assessment Medical questionnaire not in yet Empty Re: SISIP LTD Annual re-assessment Medical questionnaire not in yet

Post by Mike77 Mon 16 Apr 2018, 20:30

I think I’m on my 4th CM now, I’m guessing insurance company’s are like banks with people moving around a lot.  If I remember correctly from my 2nd CM if the powers that be decide the Physicians Statement (ML09E) is no longer required you will definitely  be notified and that is decided by your CM, when why or how I have no idea.  I also believe you will always have to fill out your portion either by the form or by phone if they decide to call you and you agree to do it over the phone.  I honestly can’t remember if I have ever received my forms in the mail?  I just print them off from their website and send them in every year, some years I get a letter stating I’m still good for another year some years no letter, I used to stress out and worry about it but a couple years ago someone on here said as long as the pay is in every month and they get no letter from Manulife saying their cut off all is good so I decided to take that attitude and for me I feel much better.

Mike77
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieH Mon 16 Apr 2018, 18:41

I have been trying to get an hold of my case manager at SISIP for the past three weeks with no luck, I was just able to talk to my previous case manager which she informed me then that she no longer look after my file and that I should speak to my new case manager, however I am unable to get an hold of her. I have not yet received my annual questionnaire. I had my case manager since the beginning, wonder why they decided to transfer my file to another one. Never had problems to contact her.

MarieH
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieH Sun 25 Mar 2018, 18:51

thanks Nemo, I never got a call either from sisip, may be sisip decided to skip me this year. I was hoping to get more feedback from the people on this forum considering the numbers of people that are on this forum and probably most of them are receiving SISIP LTD also since several years now. I am probably not the first one going through this

MarieH
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Sat 24 Mar 2018, 14:39

Last year I actually got a call from SISIP and was asked if I would agree to answer a few simple questions with them on the phone. I did... and then they asked if I would prefer to do it the same way next year...I said sure.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieH Sat 24 Mar 2018, 13:16

Thanks Propat, I have been with sisip for 7 years now and I always got the medical questionnaires to fill in every year, so I was wondering why I did not get any yet for this year. I am just afraid that the questionnaires got lost in the mail and then just decide to cut me off because of not returning or asking me for reimbursement months down the road. That would be so simple if they could just have a "my account" that we can just log into and see our stuff, at least that would ease our anxiety level a bit.

anyone else on the forum have not receive a medical questionnaires every year??

MarieH
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Sat 24 Mar 2018, 10:28

MarieH hey I belive these are sent out on 1 or 2 years at your CMs discretion . not sure when I got mine last but it hasn't been in the last year for sure ,

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

SISIP LTD Annual re-assessment Medical questionnaire not in yet Empty SISIP LTD Annual re-assessment Medical questionnaire not in yet

Post by MarieH Fri 23 Mar 2018, 20:31

Hi All, I just realized that I am near my yearly re-assessment from SISIP LTD, however I have not yet received any medical questionnaires from SISIP yet for this year, I usually get them in January/February time frame, but did not receive anything yet for this year. Are we still receiving these yearly or it has been changed??, or if after a number of years on SISIP LTD they just stopped sending these. I have been on SISIP LTD since 3 May 2011 and I have always got them yearly. Is it possible they got lost in the mail? Are you all still receiving them every year?

MarieH

MarieH
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down