Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Brothers in arms Ron and Ryan Anderson both survived tours in Afghanistan - but not PTSD

Go down

Re: Brothers in arms Ron and Ryan Anderson both survived tours in Afghanistan - but not PTSD

Post by Bruce72 on Wed 28 Mar 2018, 21:22

I can only imagine the pain Ron and Ryan's parents must feel.
It destroyed me to read this.

Last edited by Bruce72 on Wed 28 Mar 2018, 21:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Bruce72
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2014-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Brothers in arms Ron and Ryan Anderson both survived tours in Afghanistan - but not PTSD

Post by propat on Wed 28 Mar 2018, 12:46

didn't know the boys mother but I did know pretty much every other person mentioned in this acritical friends and very good friends . ron was a very good friend of mine and hard as a rock . I knew from the second I met ron he was a hard man and a guy you can trust in a fight all I needed to see was the words your next tattooed across his knuckles and I knew that second . loved that guy . something was going to happen id grab him if he was near by and heed grab me if I were near by . love ta tell ya the Egypt story but not appropriate I guess and I'm getting a little shaky and needing a drink . absolutely well researched acritical with input from good honest men . loved reading it ,,, hated reading it .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie on Wed 28 Mar 2018, 11:15

Thanks for sharing Rubicon. Hard to read emotionally and brings a lot of anger at same time. The people who were voted in and promised to take care of vets are not fulfilling their promise but come election 2019 they will present another bullshit promise to be re election

Newfie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down