Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MONEY SHOT

+3
bigrex
AirLog
metaller
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MONEY SHOT  Empty Re: MONEY SHOT

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 22:36

This thread is done. I will leave the information you have posted up, and if any members wish to contact you, via PM, they are well within their rights to do so. But just know that all this childish behaviour is going to be deleted, every time.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teager Mon 23 Jul 2018, 22:29

Metaller if you had some actual proof of these fake files that VAC keeps then you could easily go to the media or get a lawyer and you would most likely be a veterans champion.

If you can't take criticism get out of the writing business. If you can't back your claims up with facts and solid proof expect to be critized for it. I can tell you now that by your behaviour and odd things you have mentioned you are going to get slammed by the veteran community.
I doubt you would have the balls to talk to big Rex like that in person so you just keep typing away. Your coming off more troll then author.

Teager
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2016-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 21:48

because what you are telling them is basically a lie. period Even if you are a Veteran, and may have received all the benefits you applied for, since using the stamp, that does not prove that was the sole reason it was approved, or that it sped up the process one iota. Now If you had documented evidence, based on the stories of a hundred Veterans, of different ages, under different legislations, all applying for benefits using you theory, and every application was approved, and in a timely manner, then I might believe it. But if your book contained any of that supporting evidence, you would have mentioned it. And the only so called evidence that someone could get more benefits, because they requested a stamp, was with a completely different organization. And even those numbers are suspect, because WCB take into account more than just level of disability when providing benefits, like lost wages, and age. So even though the second person was less severely injured, he may have been younger, and was going to be out of work far longer.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  Empty Re: The Money Shot

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 21:39

ITS not false. You just don't understand. Its hard to explain if I can't show you the documents. If I had a phone with video or a video camera I could post on Youtube, but I don't
But no one has nicely asked me to explain anything further, just attack me and the info because you don't understand. No one has checked their ATIP documents and confirmed what I told you. I paid lawyers to show me how the decision documents are fake for gods sake.

If you think something is false all you have to do is ask and I will explain why its not false.

Look at your statement - Some of your information is complete false and does not make sense.      You call it false because it does not make sense to you!!!!!!!!!    All you have to do is ask and I will explain anything to you.
You also say some of my information is incorrect, yet you won't tell me what?????

Last edited by metaller on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 21:58; edited 5 times in total

metaller
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sports_1977 Mon 23 Jul 2018, 21:27

But some of the information you provided is not correct.
That were the issue is, we cannot miss direct Veterans and looking for direction.

Some information you provided is complete false and does not make any sense.

sports_1977
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2018-03-08

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  Empty RE MONEY SHOT

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 21:25

Hey, I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I and my family paid and worked to collect the information that is there and I told everyone how to check everthing themselves if they wanted to prove it to themselves. That is what this information is for. I am only giving the information for anyone who wants to listen.So if someone wants to listen why are you trying to stop it.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 21:12

You were the only one being impolite. I agreed you had some valid points, but nobody can guarantee anything with VAC, so that was an empty promise. And honestly, you have not done one thing to prove to me that you are who you say you are. All you've done is questioned my motives, then insulted me, making false accusations that likely would end you up on the floor, if you came at me in the Mess like that,
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  Empty Re: The Money Shot

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 21:03

Thank You, appreciate you being decent and polite for once. The only poison here is you deciding for all the other readers what is suspect. Let them make their own decisions
832 views since yesterday and mostly only you and the other guy complaining. Why are you deciding for all the other readers what is poison for them to read or not. I'm sure the readers would like to make that choice for themselves

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 20:55

Ok , I'm done! I cannot remove your profile Metailer, but I can certainly keep your poison off the site. I will keep the older posts up, because you did have some valid points, even if I believe your methods and motives are suspect.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 20:42

metaller wrote:AWE, Rexi…………… Your a scammer cause you keep lying to yourself, it's ok. JUST COME OUT. There you go using that US word again. See what I mean PLEASE JUST COME OUT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Listen 44 take your wooden nickels and move along. You'll find no quarter here.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 20:24

Ok, so you are refusing to reveal your age. What about you MOC? When and where did you serve? If you can't tell us that, then you really are a scammer, and my instincts were right.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 20:00

It is not my fault that you came on here and blatantly lied to everyone. First of all, how old are you? because I think you are a child. because you are certainly acting like one.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 19:32

Now, I really am positive that you are a small minded troll. You're probably a far right wing snowflake, that when confronted, and can no longer rely on your talking points, you resort to lies and personal attacks. So why not go for broke? Why not make assumptions about my heritage? I'm sure can get a few racist jabs in there before you are blocked.

bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 18:56

metaller wrote:HMMM

HMMM, indeed.

The simplest answer is usually the correct answer. This is a valuable lesson of the peripheral.

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  Empty RE MONEY SHOT

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 18:25

HMMM

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content