Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MONEY SHOT

+3
bigrex
AirLog
metaller
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 3 Empty Re Money Shot Airlog

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 22:03

I am happy you got yours. I guess if no one got it , it would be pretty suspicious wouldn't it. This isn't just for disability, its for all different types of benefits. I am happy that at least you admitted that you never investigated anything I have posted, then the others that read can determine that its only your opinion that is not based on your investigation proving me wrong.

You take care too. But let the others try what they want and see for their selves. Information that my family and myself put a lot of time and money into is given away for free to those who wish to use it. All the important info has been posted on this site, so you can see I am not trying to sell a book because the important info has already been given. Those who wish to understand all that my family and I have discovered can purchase the book only if they are interested

metaller
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-03-07

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 3 Empty Re: MONEY SHOT

Post by AirLog Sun 22 Jul 2018, 21:54

Metaller,

I didn't do as you propose and I was approved 109% in record time. Did every thing online and/or with the assistance of the Legion. This simple electronic method worked just fine for me. I vote with Bigrex. All the best Metaller and thanks for your advice.

AirLog

AirLog
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2017-11-19

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 3 Empty RE Money Shot

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 21:52

The bottom line is the information in these posts is being given for free, you do not have to buy a book that is not finished and is not published. Those that don't like the fact that others will get their benefits without a fight, all I can say is that is unfortunate that you would be upset someone can now get what you had to fight for for years, and only have to apply at VAC and have their documents stamped before VAC copies the document without the stamp. It is very weird how really simple it is to do, but took 4 years of investigating to figure it out. For those who investigate all I have posted, you will understand. So Enjoy.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 3 Empty RE Money Shot TRex

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 21:33

First of all you haven't tried anything in these posts that would prove to you what I'm saying. That's because you seem to be an opinion maker only. Now if you were to read all the posts and tried everything I have investigated, then your factually opiniated voice would matter to me. Second, I keep posting that I couldn't care less if you buy the book that has never been finished and wont be published for about a year. The information that has been posted on this blog is all you need to get your benefits without doing a review. I am sorry you had to probably fight for years to get to where your at, but, you don't have to have a tantrum and try and stop others from getting their benefits easier than you. This isn't a sand box. I only got part of my benefits through my own mistakes. I have corrected those mistakes and took the time to figure out the system and I am not upset that what I can teach people will make it easier for them than I had.

So far no one that has posted on here has did any investigations into my claims and have given only their opinions of discredit. I don't mind all the attention as I have found controversy is what will make more people read this article and therefore the information will spread quicker with your help.

As far as the rest of the information that will be in the book, it won't get you money, but will tell you how the whole system operates and how this was all discovered. You don't need to know any of that, what has been posted in these posts is all veterans need to know so they don't have to go through what you and I have gone through to get benefits.
And if you actually would take the time to read the blog you would have noticed that the percentages are for WCB NOT VAC where you get % based compensation that is not based on %5 increments and you also get loss time cash benefits and other cash awards you don't get through VAC.

T Rex no disrespect, you opiniate without investigating, you talk without knowledge on these posts, and you seem angry others are going to get theirs easier than you did yours. My son is the same way, he's 13

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 22 Jul 2018, 21:20

First of all, you never identified that it was your story, and that you were the Veteran claiming to have the secret to beating VAC, which is still BS, IMO . And you have not said anything for me to "investigate" Am I supposed to go out and buy your book, just so I can call it hogwash, after you already have my money? Sure, you may be a real Veteran, even though I have no way of knowing, But a real veteran would know that someone who was assessed at 60% (since there only pay in 5% increments) could ever get over $600000, even if the paperwork was stamped by God himeslf.

But to be honest, I find it a bit distasteful to try and profit off other Veterans, who may be needing help with benefits, by feeding them false hope. I've been on this site for almost a decade, helping veterans with finding information, and reading both legislation, and medial research, If they gain from my assistance, then that alone is payment.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 3 Empty MONEY SHOT Bruce 72

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 20:52

If you don't like the advice why would you even respond. A normal person would just move on to some other post. This post is for people who want to try what I'm saying. I don't understand why it would bother you that you had to deal and fight for 14 years and now someone may be able to get what you got simply by applying and not having to do reviews for their benefits as you have. You must feel this isn't fair.
You should also not tell me to save my advice on behalf of everyone else. I am quite sure they can decide for themselves. The reason the system is backlogged is because of this illegal system to begin with.
The system will get alot quicker when people don't have to go to reviews.
As for the your investigations into my claims? You have done nothing but try and discredit the truth with no investigations into the claims. How about trying the things I have posted for everyone and then come back and report this to all the members.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 20:41

Again I appreciate your opinion and feedback. However, you haven't investigated anything I have said but, come here and like a few others express your opinion not based on your own investigation. As for the book, If I was trying to make money on something that hasn't even been finished or published until sometime next year if I'm lucky, then why would I give everyone the information up front as I am now. The book is going to tell the complete story of what has been discovered about doctors, VAC, ATIP, Legion, Veterans Ombudsman Office and Vet Review Board.

The basis of the information I am providing for free is so people that are applying and are being approved for 5/5 benefits in the electronic system are being given shadow file decision letters who tell them they only received 1/5 benefit. It was on the news a year ago where a vet applied for caregiver relief where he met all eligibility on the application and was denied the benefit. The caregiver relief benefit requires no evidence except for the vets information and signature and the caregivers information and signature. This is only 1 example of tens of thousands of benefits that are being denied even thought the vets have met all eligibility and in most cases where required have presented the evidence.

As for the magic bullet, someone has finally discovered how things are being done and sharing it with others. My question is why you're trying to discredit the information so others won't believe it and try it.
That in itself seems very sinister. I have been on many veterans sites and have also learned certain people troll the sites trying to cover up the truth by trying to discredit what has been discovered.
The main thing is the majority of people will look at their documents from ATIP and see that they aren't stamped received by vac, they will look at others who have met all eligibility for benefits and have been denied only by the use of shadow file decision letters and then may apply with this method and get their benefits.

As for why I am not giving the book away for free, why should I when my family and I have worked for 4 years to figure all this out through our investigations. In fact nothing else in the book will get you money. That information has already been posted here for free. The rest of the book will show the real documents audio recordings of ATIP director, VAC disability officers crying on the phone,

In all fairness what have you investigated that I have stated on these blogs to discredit anything? Absolutely nothing, the same as the other posters!!!!!!

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2018, 20:16

Mettlar, you said.

"Apply for a benefit you know you aren't eligible for and can't get".

First of all, the system is already backlogged and veterans are waiting sometimes twice as long as they should for a decision, so there's a zero percent chance I'd waste resources to the detriment of my fellow veterans.

Secondly, it would be morally wrong and possibly illegal to apply for a benefit I know I am not eligible for.

So please, save your advice. I've been dealing with VAC for 14 years now. I've had my battles with them like many others, but ultimately as the facts, supported by evidence became ever clearer, the path to treatment, financial stability, and dignity opened up.

That's why this forum exists. We have helped each other for years. As evidenced by the number of posts each member has made and the success stories shared by those who have triumphed over VAC and the bureaucracy.

Last edited by Bruce72 on Sun 22 Jul 2018, 20:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by sports_1977 Sun 22 Jul 2018, 19:51

I don't think you fully understand.

It's not the money that i am after, it's my health back...

If you were serious about helping other Veterans the Book would be available online Free....
In my own opinion using this Forum to better you sales on a book coming out next year is not the right way of doing it.

I understand there are difficulty, but at the end i can't bring the money with me to my grave. But Medical help that i am getting now is helping me live a life with my Kids and family now.
I'm still having a lot of issues but i am slowly learning how to use my Tools break threw the walls i have.

Were you title just seems to be to get money, for most of us i don't think it has anything to do with the money.
I am happy that you have a book do not get me wrong, i just don't think posting your book on a forum with Veterans having issue or looking for help is the right place, just seems like your taking advantage of people that having a hard time.

So answer me this question is someone follow your book to the letter, and it does not work will you compensate them.

Walking in a Veterans Office and starting demand with people that does not even make the decision, that just insane.....
i would be ashamed if i was you trying to promote a book that would not change the outcome of a veteran just applying the normal way!

And just watching you defend it the way you are doing is making me doubt you even more.....

sorry i had to say something and this is my opinion only nobodies else.

P.S : You must of expected the push back putting this on a forum where people helped out for many years, and you all of a sudden have the magic bullet..... Shake you head.....

sports_1977
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2018-03-08

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 3 Empty RE The Money Shot

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 18:25

And yes, the money shot will also work for other government benefits such as WCB as it has already been used by 1 person who was approved with 71% disability who received $238,000 and a second one used the money shot method and had 62% disability  who received $612,000. Both had the same disease . Asbestosis. The difference was that the 1st person mailed his applications and supporting documents to WCB where a shadow file was used to give him a fake decision letter and the 2nd person had all his documents stamped at the office before they could be copied by WCB, where these document could only go into the electronic system and is all recorded electronically so he had to be paid fairly and was also given a real decision letter that had a signature on the same page as the decision. Person 2's decision letter was signed on a separate page so the signature was not part of their decision letter.

Last edited by metaller on Sun 22 Jul 2018, 18:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spalling)

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 17:57

I appreciate your opinion. Sorry you find it offensive but what your opinion about the title is your opinion only. I have a question for you? Have you done any investigations to my claims? You haven't because you will find what I am saying is true. But, you will come on here with no evidence at all about what I've investigated and try and discredit it.

If I could upload documents on here I would show everyone the real ATIP documents to prove everything, that is why I am self publishing an Ebook where all the documents and audio recordings will be accessible to the veterans.

So, with that being said, what have you done to investigate my claims and provide knowledge to discredit what I'm saying?

Apply for a benefit you know you aren't eligible for and can't get. Get your application stamped "Received" before VAC can copy it. Order your ATIP documents, where none of your application and supporting documents will be found. Then come back on here and explain to all the members why they aren't in your files.

Go on the Veterans Ombudsman's site and find that the email link doesn't work the same as any other government office so you can't upload these fake documents to them to force an investigation. Then on the same site try and enter the real CSDN number into the online complaint form from your electronic file where the adjudication takes place. You can't, you can only put in the smaller shadow file veterans affairs number. Now explain to the members why all government email links including Veterans review board don't work
Order your ATIP files and see they aren't electronically signed decision letters  from the data banks.

If approved for benefits , look and see that your documents come in a single envelope from the office who approved you, but order your ATIP documents and receive them in a double envelope the outside one having only a VAC box number and no office that it was sent from, but the inside one from the office it was sent from. It doesn't have a post mark, only the one with a box number which is the outside envelope has this so you can't prove they are from the office on the inside envelope.

Explain to all the members, why all the documents in your VAC files don't have "received by VAC" stamped on them. Everyone knows when your documents are received they have to be stamped and the date must be on the stamp. Can't explain nothing can you. But, you will try and discredit a families hard work and investigation for 4 years with the stroke of a key.

Try some of these things I've posted then come back and state your case. I'm sure lots of other people will try these methods and see for themselves and then this information will reach more vets through them.
That is the intention of this blog, teach people and they can teach others.

Last edited by metaller on Sun 22 Jul 2018, 18:14; edited 8 times in total

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2018, 17:13

It's just my opinion, but the term "the money shot", is actually offensive. It suggests that wounded or disabled veterans who apply for benefits are somehow spinning a roulette wheel in the hope they'll hit the jackpot. I think most veterans would agree with me we'd give up the cash to have our minds and bodies back at 100% and a return to our military careers.

I'm also a firm believer that if you have irrefutable evidence of a wound or injury sustained in the line of duty, that you will qualify for the applicable benefits. Sometimes the system fails and more times than not, government fails to do the right thing. Unfortunately, this results in the appeals process and a potentially long and sometimes unnecessary waste of everyone's time, effort and money.

As for a conspiracy within government to steal money from Veterans. I can't buy into that notion. Simply because the government has never hid the fact they don't want to pay out benefits and enacted legislation by way of the NVC to ensure less monies are paid out. The PFL is the same type of legislation.

Also, a conspiracy of that magnitude would be extremely difficult to keep hidden. The risk to politicians include lengthy prison sentences and destroyed families, just to name some of the risk. The risk is to great and the benefit to small.

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Money Shot

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 15:36

First of all, I appreciate your questions. Second of all please don't discredit a veteran and his family who have gave over 4 years of research and investigation to discover the illegal system being used by Veterans Affairs to steal money from veterans. Especially when the veteran is trying to give the information to others for their benefit.

To answer some of your questions, the veteran who applied for disability benefits  ordered his file documents, discovered that all his documents that were submitted to Veterans Affairs were not stamped "Received By Veterans Affairs". This led to more investigation into the office who held the documents, where it was discovered by a letter to the veteran from that office a worker stated on this letter, "Sorry for the photo copy job". Any documentation that is coming out of the electronic data banks, must not only have the stamp "Received By Veterans Affairs", but is not photo copied, IT IS PRINTED from the electronic file. So, after finding the phone number online for director of that office and audio recording that phone conversation, the director was told that fraud was happening in her office. She said "leave my team alone".
   Now, the part that was the best was that she was told on the phone how all the documents ordered  had a number8 font "Released Under the Privacy Act" on them. Her response was "They are having trouble with the font size"
   So, I went online to the site where you can order your documents and used the electronic application process where I didn't order any documents, but, reported the fraud into the system and named the director and her team lead so they can't dispute knowing about it. 4 days later REAL ATIP documents were shipped and arrived at my doorstep from an unknown source. These documents were called "Veterans Affairs Client Notebook" There were 22 pages of all the names of the people who accessed the electronic system to work on the decision process and they had "Released under the Privacy Act in a number 2 font which is a security feature that cannot be reproduced by a common computer as they only go to a number 8 font on Microsoft office. The files that were received showed an electronic file number and were also called CSDN files. If you look at the files you order from ATIP, they show you in the bottom right that they are CDN files. This is the old electronic system from the end of 2011 and prior.

It was then discovered on the side of the purolator courier package that was delivered with the real ATIP documents the name of the employee who took the documents out of the government office to shut me up was then found on facebook listed as a friend of the adjudicator who signed her name on the fake decision letter that was initially sent to me. And yes, he states on the facebook page he works for head office Veterans Affairs.

Now, on the 22 pages of documents it show 2 of every position accessing the electronic system to complete my adjudication. Just like the double files which would mean 1 adjudicator accesses the electronic file to adjudicate and another adjudicator accesses to get the information for the fake decision letter. This works for every position all the way up the ladder through the document with 2 of each position accessing the electronic system including the payout persons, ect.

I then realized how this system worked and decided to apply in a method where VAC could not get a copy of my documents without them being stamped first. This was under the direction of a family member with a legal background.

As for your knowledge of you only get your benefit depending on whats in the documents, you just agreed with me and didn't know it. That is what meeting eligibility means.
As for the book, it won't be out for another year and I am being kind enough to share with other veterans how to get their money and avoid having to go through review after review in a corrupt system.
This is one reason the book is being written so the information can get out to the veterans without people like yourself trying to discredit whats been discovered through hard work by myself and family.
   As far as the book sales "ploy" It really doesn't matter if a few hundred ready this blog buy it as after more research in the USA and Australia and some other countries, I've found the same systems being used their as reported to me from disabled vets in those countries.
   As for can I go back and reapply, No. They already have a shadow file on that application. I'm in my eighties with some major disabilities and can only go to a review which is being held up because Archives Canada won't send me my service medical documents ordered 4 months ago. I guess they hope I die before my review, somehow I feel you wish that too.

For a veteran who served his country overseas honorably I find your comments about  me not being a real vet about as ignorant as my government has treated me and don't understand how you in front of all the other members would treat a fellow vet in this manner. |However, I feel very honored to have met you online and at least you were able to show who you are to the other members.
  I really hope no one here buys the book, I am just happy to be able to tell what I have discovered, and if it helps even 1 person it's 1 person more that the government didn't screw.
PS: My family and I have spent 4 years working on this to help other veterans, what have you done in regards to investigating any of this? Except badmouthing another veteran who has discovered something and wants to share with others.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 22 Jul 2018, 11:45

See, this is just a plug for a book. You buy the book, and it's supposed to tell you all the secrets to get approved. The problem is, there is no guarantee for any benefit, that is strictly based on what you write on the application, or evidence that you provide. Now, I'm not saying that no veteran has ever been screwed out of benefits, because of missing paperwork at VAC, but even if you have a copy of the paperwork, with the stamp, you would not be able to resubmit that evidence, until you go through the appeal process, which according to the author, the stamp was supposedly going to prevent. He doesn't even specify which country it applies to, just based on a soldier's story from North America, failing to recognize that the bureaucracy in the US and Canada may be similar, but still very different. Really, if you take out Veteran, and Veterans Affair, what he wrote could be applied to any government agency, that offers benefits, like CPP(D), WCB, Revenue Canada, or Social Security and Medicare down in the States.

Also this statement raised some red flags for me

"This veteran who applied for disability benefits cannot go back and apply for these benefits in accordance with the “Money Shot” as specified earlier in the previous pages as he applied the wrong way and allowed veterans affairs to steal his money and also does not have the life expectancy to see through the years of corrupt reviews to be compensated for his disabilities by his government and will therefore be compensated for his disabilities caused by his service by the sale of this book. Since discovering the “Money Shot” process this veteran and family have applied for several benefits, have been awarded all benefits in full, and have not been denied benefits or had to apply for review at any time."

So which is it? He applied for benefits the wrong way, and doesn't expect to live long enough to appeal, so needs to be compensated by the sale of the book, or he did get approved for several benefits in full, on first attempt? If his method worked so well for the several benefits he received, then it should work just as well on appeal. It just comes off as clickbait, "I used to live in my parents basement, but now I live in a penthouse apartment and travel the world, and you can too, just click on this link, and start earning money!" type crap.

So if there are any members, or viewing public, that may be thinking of buying this book, I would recommend that you do not, before you post your questions here, where we will provide first hand experience, for free, from multiple real veterans, who have gone through the process with VAC
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AirLog Sun 22 Jul 2018, 08:56

Metaller,

Just because you have VAC stamp "Received by Veterans Affairs" right in front of you doesn't mean automatic approval of claim. You haven't shown anything in this synopsis that would "guarantee" approval of claim. Not a very convincing argument. Please elaborate how claim would be approved by the simple fact a vet has had VAC stamp "Received by Veterans Affairs" on the document right in front of them.

AirLog

AirLog
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2017-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next