Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metailer.

4 posters

Go down

Metailer. Empty Re: Metailer.

Post by bosn181 Tue 24 Jul 2018, 11:59

great job cleaning up his mess there bigrex, i can say i know many people that have found the help they need to navigate VAC from this website for free, and it's sad but it happens that others out there will always try to prey on those in need and find ways to profit off them.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 24 Jul 2018, 09:08

Yes, and even though I do not agree with his initial claims, I allowed them to remain. If members decide that they want to ignore the fact that he has been exposed as a fraud, then that is their right. But I could not put up with his personal attacks on myself, and Bruce, simply for questioning his claims, and proving some of them false. I received a reply from VRAB this morning, from an email link that was supposedly not working on purpose, to keep Veterans from providing evidence.

And I have admitted several times, that his advise the have any paperwork stamped, is a valid request, so that you have a record of them receiving it. But that is the extent of its usefulness. But then you have evidence, if and when you need to go in front of VRAB, if VAC failed to include all the supporting documentation, to the adjudicator.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AirLog Tue 24 Jul 2018, 08:01

Thanks Bigrex. I thought from the start that there was something not right with this individual and that he shouldn't be trusted.

AirLog

AirLog
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2017-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Tue 24 Jul 2018, 05:44

Bigrex - Good on you. We are here to help our Brothers and Sisters with their battles. Those of us who have come thru the red tape fight and come out the other side, are here to help. No book, or whatever will replace that. Take care Brother,,VVV..Johnny Out.
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Metailer. Empty Metailer.

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 23:16

As you can see, I am not going to put up with BS, and personal insults You have been proven to be a fake, because you have claimed to have been a Korean War Veteran, serving in 1950. yet somehow have a 13 year old son, and are acting like a 13 year old.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum