Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough is Enough-Part Four

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enough is Enough-Part Four Empty Re: Enough is Enough-Part Four

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2018, 07:05

bigrex wrote:As I said. Gone.
why do we even need someone like him/her/it here, they are counterproductive

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough-Part Four Empty BIGREX

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 21:31

This girl is outty

metaller
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 30 Jul 2018, 21:08

As I said. Gone.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 30 Jul 2018, 19:46

If your quote is misspelled, that is on you, not I, since it was merely copy/pasted from your post. Go look for yourself. But you certainly are not acting like a Korean Veteran in their 80's

For one thing, this is not a blog. A blog would be something on a website that you controlled. This is an open forum, and these are merely very lengthy and convoluted posts. The admin and all of us moderating staff are volunteers, and do not receive any funding from VAC, or any government agency. And you stated that the email link on the VRAB website was not working. period. Since there is only one listed on their website, that was the one I used. And even your claim that I cannot spell, was spelled incorrectly.

So as of this moment on, any post you make, that accuses me, or any other member, of having a learning disability, being gay, being a tyrant, or just being stupid, will be deleted. It will not be responded to. It will not be addressed. It will just be gone.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough-Part Four Empty RE BigLex

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 18:07

You do seem to be pretty confused as the reference to service in Korea between 1950-1956 was a reference for any soldier who served during this time in Korea can use the information in the three Australian Korean War Veterans Studies which were accepted by Veterans Affairs Canada and this information proves their disabilities and diseases were service related. We wouldn't want older veterans to get away with not having to prove their disabilities as they are proved for them in the three studies. Once again you are confused and don't seem to be able to read and hold onto the information before you answer a blog.

As foir reference to emails not working, that was from the money shot blog, so you are confused again reporting this on a different blog . This blog reports that the email is working but has been changed from tacra/tacra which was direct to that office to the new buffer email that has "INFO" in front of it which Legally is a separate office than just VRAB. The email is for InfoVRAB. lol A buffer zone so one can't contact VRAB directly only InfoVRAB

Nice confusion

It also didn't say "I you served in Korea between 1950-1956"        It said  "  If you served in Korea between 1950-1956 "

Not you can't spell either,
I am quite concerned that if more people start claiming for benefits there might not be any money left for certain veteran sites to operate or the employees of them sites to get paid. That would be a shame.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 30 Jul 2018, 17:24

[quote="metaller"]You're certainly entitled to your opinion, I will not respond back impolitely or with disrespect.
It's free to self publish your book on Ebay, amazon, ect . Yes, I did serve in Korea, but never made any claim to have served in Korea for a long time.I am sorry you  are confused and seem to have a disability reading and understanding things. Hopefully this will get better in the future for you. They have aids online that may help you with type of learning disability.

From another of your posts.

Alcoholism and PTSD
Post by metaller on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 13:57

"I you served in Korea between 1950-1956"

So, no, I do not have any learning disability. But you do have a credibility issue.

You also claimed that the email link on the VRAB website was intentionally broken, to prevent Veterans from contact VRAb directly. But here is more  proof

"Hi Mr. WXXXXX

We were able to receive your e-mail. Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you.

Best Regards,

Linda PXXXXX

Correspondence Officer

Veterans Review and Appeal Board

Sent: July 23,2018 6:32 PM
To: Info (VRAB/TACRA)
Subject: Verifying the email address works

I'm sorry for any convenience, but I have recently been told that this email was not working, and that I should check for myself.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxxx"

bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough-Part Four Empty RE Enough is Enough

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 15:01

I appreciate your comments and your opinion is always welcome, so are any facts you can provide disproving my blog through your investigation so you can show your proof to the other readers.
I personally have proof and documentation to back up my investigations which I will share with anyone who emails me through this site.
I challenge anyone on this blog to investigate and disprove my proof through your own documentation and make it available through email on this site to  myself and any other reader who wish to see your proof.

I will share my proof, will you share your proof?

I also believe where there's smoke there's fire and a lot of hot air blowing towards that fire from other sources

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 13:47

metaller wrote:You're certainly entitled to your opinion, I will not respond back impolitely or with disrespect.
It's free to self publish your book on Ebay, amazon, ect . Yes, I did serve in Korea, but never made any claim to have served in Korea for a long time.I am sorry you  are confused and seem to have a disability reading and understanding things. Hopefully this will get better in the future for you. They have aids online that may help you with type of learning disability.

I also am very sorry that the post is long, but, at least all the information is there so you are less confused about it than my other post. You might want to try reading only a paragraph or 2 each day so you are able to process the information a little easier .As for the comparison of "My thirteen year old kid" You are right, he's 37, and I used thirteen as a metaphor as I thought at the time you were acting at that age level, but, can see you are much older than that and its most likely your learning disability that made me think that way of you. I apologize for comparing you to a 13 year old, I can see you are not. You seem very intelligent
Thank you for the opinion and post.

Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Call the Fire dept and put out this flame. Can we install "like and unlike" like in facebook?

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough-Part Four Empty Re Enough is Enough- Big LEX

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 12:07

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, I will not respond back impolitely or with disrespect.

I also am very sorry that the post is long, but, at least all the information is there so you are less confused about it than my other post. You might want to try reading only a paragraph or 2 each day so you are able to process the information a little easier .As for the comparison of "My thirteen year old kid" You are right, he's 37, and I used thirteen as a metaphor as I thought at the time you were acting at that age level, but, can see you are much older than that and its most likely your learning disability that made me think that way of you. I apologize for comparing you to a 13 year old, I can see you are not. You seem very intelligent
Thank you for the opinion and post.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 11:12

bigrex wrote:And as a forum admin, it is my duty to point out the inconsistencies within your posts, because it's my belief, that you are not being honest, and that draws your intentions into question.

- First, you claim to be a Korean Veteran, and served in Korea for several years. That would place you at the minimum age of 84, if you lied about your age, and went to war at age 16.

- Then in one your posts, you compared me to your 13 year old son. son, not grandson or great grandson, which is highly improbable  for someone in their 80's or 90's.

- Then when confronted, you refused to verify anything about yourself, such as you age, your MOC, where you served, but then went on over an hour long personal attack, creating thread after thread, for the sole purpose of attacking me.

These do not sound like the actions and behaviour of a Veteran who is in their 80's or more. So I believe that you are a con man and dangled out this little bit of hope, out in front of a group of people, where it is well documented that have historically have had to fight for benefits, to gauge interest in your claims. But when people ask for more detail, you say it's too complicated to put into an open forum, and why you need to publish your book. And then after you feel you have garnered enough interest, you set up a go fund me page, to help pay for the book, because you've already spend a ton of money doing the research, and cannot afford to publish it on your own. Then once you get the money, the profile gets deleted, and the money disappears. I wouldn't be surprised if you have also done this on other support group type forums, for people discussing things like CPP, or Workers compensation
its "too complicated " to explain yet he fills threads with gobbledygook

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 30 Jul 2018, 08:52

And as a forum admin, it is my duty to point out the inconsistencies within your posts, because it's my belief, that you are not being honest, and that draws your intentions into question.

- First, you claim to be a Korean Veteran, and served in Korea for several years. That would place you at the minimum age of 84, if you lied about your age, and went to war at age 16.

- Then in one your posts, you compared me to your 13 year old son. son, not grandson or great grandson, which is highly improbable for someone in their 80's or 90's.

- Then when confronted, you refused to verify anything about yourself, such as you age, your MOC, where you served, but then went on over an hour long personal attack, creating thread after thread, for the sole purpose of attacking me.

These do not sound like the actions and behaviour of a Veteran who is in their 80's or more. So I believe that you are a con man and dangled out this little bit of hope, out in front of a group of people, where it is well documented that have historically have had to fight for benefits, to gauge interest in your claims. But when people ask for more detail, you say it's too complicated to put into an open forum, and why you need to publish your book. And then after you feel you have garnered enough interest, you set up a go fund me page, to help pay for the book, because you've already spend a ton of money doing the research, and cannot afford to publish it on your own. Then once you get the money, the profile gets deleted, and the money disappears. I wouldn't be surprised if you have also done this on other support group type forums, for people discussing things like CPP, or Workers compensation
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2018, 07:16

Mettaler you said:

"First of all thank you for your questions, second, thank you for doing it politely without attacking me like others did on a post from 2 weeks ago".

You have a lot of nerve man.

Last week you attacked bigrex and I and made homophobic slurs towards us. So you are a bigot and I suspect a racist too, because the two usually go hand in hand.

bigrex removed those posts from CSAT by you, because they cross a line. In fact what you did was criminal.

We attacked your theory, because it's dangerous and misleading.

Back to top Go down

Post by sports_1977 Mon 30 Jul 2018, 06:47

Hello,

As computer tech and published website, the following 2 statements are not correct.

if you apply on My Veterans Account and submit your application, then print it out from that file, if it doesn't have " "My Veterans Account" printed across it then you don't have any proof that you applied into the electronic system.

These documents are now faxed to head office where they are put in a paper file and the information is loaded into the old CDN electronic system where a fake decision letter is generated by that software and denies you your benefit if they don't wish to pay you your benefit or only want to pay you half of your benefit.

All Electronic document has a signature, reason when you complete the document it has all your information on it.
Now quick question for you and let me know if this make any sense.

If they can make Fake Decision letter, why could they not make a fake stamp.
You theory does not make sense.

I understand a lot of people did not get there benefit but i don't believe it's because of a fake Decision letter. Most time it's because Vets did not have enough supporting document or evidence showing this was done during there military career.

What i can tell anyone on this for is to have all your ducks lined up and make sure you have all the correct information.
I upload all my information onto myVAC as well to make sure i see a uploaded copy on my file.

All forms complete on myVAC is available for you to download as well and will be on your myVAC so the proof is there.

the only thing i could see out of myVAC is someone sending the information to the wrong person, but this could happen with a stamped letter as well.

Nothing against you Metaller, i just do not want people thinking that not having a stamp on your paper work would cause them to not receiver what they deserve.

sports_1977
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2018-03-08

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough-Part Four Empty Re- Enough is Enough

Post by metaller Mon 30 Jul 2018, 05:26

First of all thank you for your questions, second, thank you for doing it politely without attacking me like others did on a post from 2 weeks ago. I can't tell you how to apply, but, I can tell you what I have discovered and what I know
If you apply through My VAC Account the application is supposed to go directly into the electronic system where if you print out your application after it is submitted, it has to have "My Veterans Account" printed in light grayish blue across the document. This is proof that your document came from the electronic CSDN system. if you apply on My Veterans Account and submit your application, then print it out from that file, if it doesn't have " "My Veterans Account" printed across it then you don't have any proof that you applied into the electronic system.

What seems to be happening and what I have learned is when you submit your application into what you think is the CSDN electronic system, it is actually going into an electronic file first outside of the CSDN system where VAC can print the documents and they don't have "My Veterans Account" printed across them. These documents are now faxed to head office where they are put in a paper file and the information is loaded into the old CDN electronic system where a fake decision letter is generated by that software and denies you your benefit if they don't wish to pay you your benefit or only want to pay you half of your benefit.

When your documents are uploaded into the electronic file outside the CSDN electronic system, they are then transferred into the CSDN electronic system where your adjudication and decision are determined electronically.

As you can see by applying on My VAC Account you are allowing VAC an opportunity to get your documents without the "MY VAC ACCOUNT" printed across your documents before your documents go into the real CSDN electronic system.
Budgets are the biggest reason a fake decision letter in necessary for VAC to control how much money is paid out.

For example  if politicians budget $500,000,000 for a department in the government that distributes benefits, Then that department has a target budget that they want to meet which is much lower that the politicians budget to save the government money and in return, the employees get their bonuses out of this money and the rest goes back to the treasury.

If the target budget is $400,000,000, then how would that department stay on target if they have to keep paying out benefits. They have to have a means to deny benefits and control the payout. this is a $100,000,000 that could have been paid out to veterans for benefits.

If you look at benefits such as Caregiver relief and the Caregiver recognition benefit, no evidence is required to get the benefit except you have to meet eligibility by answering questions on the application and you have to sign your name. If you meet the eligibility you are approved for the benefit. Its that easy to get these benefits because they have no way of disproving the questions you answered on your application. So pretty much anyone can get these benefits by answering the questions correctly and meeting the eligibility. This would be too much money to pay out so their control mechanism is to generate a fake decision letter and deny you your benefit. They can only generate the fake decision letter if you let them get a copy of your application  without the "Received by Veterans Affairs Canada" stamp on your documents. The only way they can get a copy of your documents without the stamp is if you mail your document they fax a copy without the stamp to head office, If you apply through the My Veterans Account your application goes into an electronic file where they can get a copy without "My Veterans Account" printed across it.
So, if you apply at VAC and have the documents stamped right in front of you before they can get the documents in the back to fax them or copy them without the stamp then they can't use the document in the vac shadow file. The information on the application document is what is needed to make a fake decision letter. They can't get this information into their file to do this if your documents are stamped as it would prove the illegal paper file is VAC's. Getting the documents stamped doesn't guarantee you get your benefits, What it does Guarantee is that they can't generate a fake decision letter and deny your claim if you have already been approved for the benefit in the CSDN electronic system where the real adjudication occurs.  
So if you are awarded your benefit in the CSDN electronic system and VAC doesn't want to pay you to control the Target budget because your documents are stamped first, they don't have the information from the application to generate a fake decision letter to deny your claim because they cant put the stamped document in the vac file where they need to access the information.  
   I can't tell you how to apply, that is your choice. All I can do is show you what I have discovered, what I have done, and how I stopped them from creating a fake decision letter denying my 4 claims that were approved in the CSDN electronic system. I have received 4 real decision letters from Veterans Affairs Canada Adjudication services and they are completely different than the fake decision letters I have received for other benefits I have applied for. They are decision letters that are 1 page long with the adjudicators signature on the same page, and are mailed directly from the adjudication office in a single envelope with a post mark on it. So, the benefits I was declined for, I knew I met all eligibility and would be approved for these benefits, but I mailed my applications in allowing them a copy of my application for the head office file where they had the information to generate the fake decision letter and deny my claim even though I knew it was approved in the CSDN electronic system. so, now I stop this from happening by not allowing them the information to create a fake decision letter as all of my applications and supporting documents are stamped "Received by Veterans Affairs Canada" and are stamped right there in front of me before the documents leave my sight, and everything is audio recorded. If I am approved for benefits, I know I will receive them, and won't be denied by a fake decisiopn letter cause they don't have my information to make it. They can't access the CSDN system to get the info as there would be a record of them accessing the system.

As for your issue with the restraining order, I would consult a lawyer and ask them if you give written permission to a family member can that person physically submit your application on your behalf.

I do know that advocates and lawyers can submit on your behalf because you have given them the written consent to do so. I would think a lawyer could make you a legal consent document so that a family member could act on your behalf and submit these documents in your absentee. I know that this is more work, and cost, but, having your documents submitted in the stamped manner may be the difference between receiving the benefit and not receiving the benefit. That is something you will have to weigh and decide.

I hope some of this info will help you in any way, and again I appreciate your opinion that has been presented to me in a very polite and respectable manner. And I am also glad because of this that I can answer you back in a polite and respectable manner.
One thing people can do that takes about 5 minutes is  look on the VAC website at the application for disabilities documents and you will see that it asks for a CSDN number on the top of the document. Then look at your decision letter you received in the past, if the decision letter has CDN in the bottom right corner of the pages, then it was made from the old CDN system and is a fake decision letter. If the application asks for the CSDN number it is because it is being adjudicated on in the CSDN system and therefore the decision letter would have CSDN in the bottom right corner of the documents not CDN. 5 minutes to check this, just saying.

Take Care and good luck.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2018, 13:39

This all sounds like a great plan except I have a restraining order, that I am not allowed with in 500ft of my local VAC office. If you do everything through the Myvacaccount site isnt that documentation enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next