Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

PTSD Reassessment

Go down

Re: PTSD Reassessment

Post by czerv on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 21:46

currently working a 25 week decision time frame for CIA: any other insurance comp would be out of businesses with time frame like that. No end to that stupidity.
When is the next stakeholders mtg, so we can be told that he is listening?

czerv
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by XMedic on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 18:20

I started a departmental review of my PTSD decision, through the BPA, on May 16, 2018 and, to date, have heard nothing. †In fact, my VAC Account went from step 3 to more information required and has stayed that way since about June 6th. †Neither I, nor the BPA, has received a request for more info. †I spoke with the BPA, and they said not to worry about it. †I really can't complain because I submitted my first application for PSTD on December 17, 2017 and was approved at 36% on February 13, 2018. †My rehab program and ELB were both approved on April 1, 2018. †My assessment should have been 57% so that is why the departmental review. †My CM applied for Career Impact Allowance on April 1, 2018 as well, but that application is hung up in the VAC backlog. †My CM says they are currently working a 25 week decision timeframe for CIA.

Just wanted to share this.

XMedic
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce72 on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 16:29

VAC will determine your level of disability based on the reassessment.

Bruce72
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2014-03-13

Back to top Go down

PTSD Reassessment

Post by Gunner8 on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 15:51

My social worker is mailing me my reassessment and Iím gonna send a copy to VAC. Iím doing this because the person who is managing my reassessment is on vacation until August 20, and I had the reassessment over a month ago but she didnít send it in before vacation. So that being said I figure it will get there faster if I do it myself.
A question I have is does the reassessment state how much of a percentage disability I am at? Iíve never seen any of my paperwork before so Iím just wondering. Thanks

Gunner8

Gunner8
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2018-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down