Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Delayed Claims or other problems - Contact your MP

Go down

Re: Delayed Claims or other problems - Contact your MP

Post by Artie Simm on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 13:57

Nemo wrote:I was informed that MP's have a dedicated liaison at Veteran Affairs. Now, there are no guaratees of course. But use this source of help anyways. It might help get your claim processed or help with other VAC issues you are having that you can't seem to get an answer to. That is what your MP sits in Ottawa for - to help their constituents, especially veterans.
the liberals just released that they want to extend wait times to a posted 30 weeks rather than telling vets it will be a 16 week turn around ( even though that 16 weeks already ends up being 30 weeks anyway, lol). So I guess if the VAC site does a post a 30 week wait time, the real answer over a disability favourable or not will come at the 45-60 week mark, well done PM,!
Artie Simm
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2017-02-16

Back to top Go down

Delayed Claims or other problems - Contact your MP

Post by Nemo on Wed 03 Oct 2018, 12:08

I was informed that MP's have a dedicated liaison at Veteran Affairs. Now, there are no guaratees of course. But use this source of help anyways. It might help get your claim processed or help with other VAC issues you are having that you can't seem to get an answer to. That is what your MP sits in Ottawa for - to help their constituents, especially veterans.
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down