Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

PFL - Formula?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PFL - Formula? - Page 2 Empty Re: PFL - Formula?

Post by Supremedebater on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 22:06

It's always amazed me how any person can sign up and serve they're country for the federal government yet get washed out when it comes to getting a proper pay, proper pension and proper care. No Veteran that picks up a weapon and serves they're country should lose teeth because of lack of dental care because they didn't serve they're country long enough. How can someone that enduried saying yes sir or yes ma'am and obey all rules, willing to sacrifice they're lives yet they are paid poorly. As far as I'm concerned no politician, no civilian cop or firefighter should make more money then a soldier. Christ, paramedics make more money on civi street then a solider in a 3rd world country working trauma. I'm so sick and tired of seeing the lack of support, pay for services that our government provides. It's sh*t. A politician like the knob Seamus Oregan or whoever he is, he gets paid more then a soldier that keeps the peace so he can spend quality time with his family while soldiers are away fighting or peacekeeping so the fat lpolitician can enjoy life. Our government can deploy soldiers across the world but then get to spend nice time with there families living high on the hog of the taxpayers money. The money they don't give to soldiers that give up they're lives so they can have a life. I'm personally sick of it and I just wish veterans could join as one and kick the government right in the azz. Tired of it all, tired of seeing the unjust treatment.

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2016-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelgunner on Sat 27 Oct 2018, 00:38

Supremedebater wrote:It's always amazed me how any person can sign up and serve they're country for the federal government yet get washed out when it comes to getting a proper pay, proper pension and proper care. No Veteran that picks up a weapon and serves they're country should lose teeth because of lack of dental care because they didn't serve they're country long enough. How can someone that enduried saying yes sir or yes ma'am and obey all rules, willing to sacrifice they're lives yet they are paid poorly. As far as I'm concerned no politician, no civilian cop or firefighter should make more money then a soldier. Christ, paramedics make more money on civi street then a solider in a 3rd world country working trauma. I'm so sick and tired of seeing the lack of support, pay for services that our government provides. It's sh*t. A politician like the knob Seamus Oregan or whoever he is, he gets paid more then a soldier that keeps the peace so he can spend quality time with his family while soldiers are away fighting or peacekeeping so the fat lpolitician can enjoy life. Our government can deploy soldiers across the world but then get to spend nice time with there families living high on the hog of the taxpayers money. The money they don't give to soldiers that give up they're lives so they can have a life. I'm personally sick of it and I just wish veterans could join as one and kick the government right in the azz. Tired of it all, tired of seeing the unjust treatment.

I like what you wrote, if only everyone woke up and felt like this. The government is lying to us as usual with broken promises and they make us wait for Benefits that are due to us. I said it before there should be penalties for VAC when they make us wait.

PFL. =. Pension From Liars  ....... no where near Pension for Life.

Steelgunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2017-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Sat 27 Oct 2018, 15:44

yup agree fully guys PFL my but FFL as in fracked for life would be more accurate .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater on Fri 02 Nov 2018, 10:32

They've pulled the wool or even tried to. They're taking the CIA and CIAS (career impact allowance and career impact allowance supplement) changing the names to psc and apsc. But we're losing the the money for the CIA and it's turning into the New Lifetime Pension. So they're taking away a benefit, so everyone is going to lose out.

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2016-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by propat on Fri 02 Nov 2018, 12:49

yup loosing over $1100.00 a month with the new changes . if they keep " improving " things this way we will be worrying less about disabled vets suicide and more about homelessness and eventually starvation.

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum