Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEC BOARD

+2
bigrex
AirLog
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DEC BOARD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEC BOARD

Post by bigrex Fri 26 Oct 2018, 17:53

All I can suggest is to keep things in general terms. Like say during the exam you stated that you can walk for 10-15 minutes, before needing to rest. So if your CM asks how long you can walk, just say several minutes, and it varies day by day. That way, you're not having to remember exactly what you stated, but you're not really contradicting yourself either.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

DEC BOARD - Page 2 Empty DEC BOARD

Post by AirLog Fri 26 Oct 2018, 11:40

I had my medical questionnaire for employment suitability completed by my family physician last week. For Bigrex and By the Bay thanks for your advice given prior to this medical exam. Once VAC receives this completed medical questionnaire my CM will be bringing my file forward to the DEC Board for a DEC determination. My CM indicated that she will be calling me to discuss my file before the Board convenes to ensure that she has a complete picture on my physical limitations. Can anyone provide some last minute advice for this telephone interview?

AirLog

AirLog
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2017-11-19

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2