Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Correct me if I'm wrong

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Correct me if I'm wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: Correct me if I'm wrong

Post by czerv on Sat 03 Nov 2018, 13:12

There is nothing to 'correct' in your observations. They are renaming, re-complicating what is already in place. Wait till they finally 'disclose' how they/VAC are going to apply it to our files in ... April of 2019. Waiting for the next election .... .

czerv
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 05 Nov 2018, 11:57

bigrex wrote:CPPD has absolutely no bearing on being approved CIA, let alone the level of CIA. Every decision from VAC can be appealed, whether it's a departmental review, or through VRAB. Did BPA tell you that they do not handle CIA appeals? Or did they just say they didn't think that you had a case for appeal? because if they don't think they will be successful, they won't want to waste their time and efforts.

Also, I was talking about applications and appeals for CIAS, just going away in April. If you have CIA now, even if you have an appeal in, it will be morphed into the APSC, at the same level.
you would think that they would take a vet receiving CPPD into consideration considering its money they donít have to pay out as that CPPD money would be deducted from anything VAC is providing

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex on Mon 05 Nov 2018, 17:58

getting CPPD does NOT reduce the amount of CIA that VAC has to pay out , if approved.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: