Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

question when your stage 3

Go down

question when your stage 3 Empty Re: question when your stage 3

Post by Guest on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 21:05

bulldozer wrote: thanks for you support Bruce72

No worries. I hope everything works out for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 20:07

bulldozer wrote:i ask the same question and got the same answer so then i said to update their vac account site because we had no idea if they received all my docs or not and to top it all up she said to be  patient  its in process you should get answer  in 3 or 4 months from now ,so last night a grabed a bottle of brandy and drank to hole thing for me nerves , i was sober for 4 months  great stuff! ,sorry guys  but  i have a friggin hangover now so  back to the drawing board!
one day at a time ,becomes one month at a time

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldozer on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 19:25

thanks for you support Bruce72
bulldozer
bulldozer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 19:06

bulldozer wrote:i ask the same question and got the same answer so then i said to update their vac account site because we had no idea if they received all my docs or not and to top it all up she said to be  patient  its in process you should get answer  in 3 or 4 months from now ,so last night a grabed a bottle of brandy and drank to hole thing for me nerves , i was sober for 4 months  great stuff! ,sorry guys  but  i have a friggin hangover now so  back to the drawing board!

Try to stay strong. Don't beat yourself up about getting hammered last night.

All you can do is keep moving forward. Keep up the phone calls to VAC and your CM.

Call your MP or the OB's office.

I know how you feel, dealing with VAC can be extremely taxing on the nerves, but the alternative is giving up and not getting the assistance you need.

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldozer on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 18:33

i ask the same question and got the same answer so then i said to update their vac account site because we had no idea if they received all my docs or not and to top it all up she said to be patient its in process you should get answer in 3 or 4 months from now ,so last night a grabed a bottle of brandy and drank to hole thing for me nerves , i was sober for 4 months great stuff! ,sorry guys but i have a friggin hangover now so back to the drawing board!
bulldozer
bulldozer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 08:22

bulldozer wrote:i am realy piss off now! i am stage 3 since 15th on febuary 2018 and my cm told me today that they have  received all my docs in the end of april 2018 and thats  why my file is backdated, maybe i missed something but when you are stage 3 did they received all the docs or not ,i first applyed on november 2017 its now 42 weeks for reasesment + my cm said she talk to her boss and theres nothing she can do and they are doing december files now so best of luck fo my fellow veterans but im sending a letter to the ombusman then CTV if i have to.
y
that's my understanding, but who really knows everything about the workings of VAC is veiled in secrecy.  

Last edited by Artie Simm on Sat 15 Dec 2018, 01:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldozer on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 00:15

i am realy piss off now! i am stage 3 since 15th on febuary 2018 and my cm told me today that they have received all my docs in the end of april 2018 and thats why my file is backdated, maybe i missed something but when you are stage 3 did they received all the docs or not ,i first applyed on november 2017 its now 42 weeks for reasesment + my cm said she talk to her boss and theres nothing she can do and they are doing december files now so best of luck fo my fellow veterans but im sending a letter to the ombusman then CTV if i have to.
y
bulldozer
bulldozer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

question when your stage 3 Empty question when your stage 3

Post by bulldozer on Fri 30 Nov 2018, 23:37

question when your stage 3 does it means that that vac has received all the documents and files for a reassessment or not?
bulldozer
bulldozer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down