Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Aphria: Why no 100% coverage on soft gels for veterans like Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum?

3 posters

Go down

Dear Aphria: Why no 100% coverage on soft gels for veterans like Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum? Empty Re: Dear Aphria: Why no 100% coverage on soft gels for veterans like Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum?

Post by EZRider Thu 21 Mar 2019, 13:28

Spectrum is good, fast shipping. Softgels are very popular and move quickly off the shelf.

Rubicon wrote:Received this limp-dicked response (see below) from Aphria's Investor Relations Administrator today. Owing to this I am in the process of switching providers to one that will cover the entire cost of soft gels (Aurora Cannabis or Spectrum).

Hello

Thank you for your interest and continued support in Aphria.

At this time, Veterans Affairs is covering up to $8.50/g on cannabis, regardless of the product type. Aphria is able to absorb a portion of the remaining cost, however, due to the high cost of manufacturing of our premium Softgel products, we are not able to absorb the entirety of it, leaving a portion to be paid out of pocket. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our Patient Benefits Department toll-free 1-844-427-4742.

Thank you for your valued feedback. We have documented your complaint for future use.

Thanks,  

Joel Pierce
Investor Relations Administrator

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Dear Aphria: Why no 100% coverage on soft gels for veterans like Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum? Empty DEAR APHRIA: WHY NO 100% COVERAGE ON SOFT GELS FOR VETERANS LIKE AURORA CANNABIS AND SPECTRUM?

Post by Rubicon Thu 21 Mar 2019, 12:07

Received this limp-dicked response (see below) from Aphria's Investor Relations Administrator today. Owing to this I am in the process of switching providers to one that will cover the entire cost of soft gels (Aurora Cannabis or Spectrum).

Hello

Thank you for your interest and continued support in Aphria.

At this time, Veterans Affairs is covering up to $8.50/g on cannabis, regardless of the product type. Aphria is able to absorb a portion of the remaining cost, however, due to the high cost of manufacturing of our premium Softgel products, we are not able to absorb the entirety of it, leaving a portion to be paid out of pocket. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our Patient Benefits Department toll-free 1-844-427-4742.

Thank you for your valued feedback. We have documented your complaint for future use.

Thanks,

Joel Pierce
Investor Relations Administrator
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Dear Aphria: Why no 100% coverage on soft gels for veterans like Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum? Empty Re: Dear Aphria: Why no 100% coverage on soft gels for veterans like Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum?

Post by skidsteer Mon 18 Mar 2019, 15:24

I'm with Spectrum and didn't know they covered the soft gels. Good piece of info. thanks.
skidsteer
skidsteer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

Dear Aphria: Why no 100% coverage on soft gels for veterans like Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum? Empty Dear Aphria: Why no 100% coverage on soft gels for veterans like Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum?

Post by Rubicon Mon 18 Mar 2019, 12:25

I was elated upon receiving the 21 February 2019 e-mail that Aphria was providing Rideau, Champlain and Capilano in soft gels and looking forward to ordering my next prescription in that format. You can imagine my surprise upon placing my most recent monthly (March) order with Aphria only to discover it does not cover to 100% the price of soft gels for veterans under their compassionate pricing. That fact was not disclosed in the February e-mail. I have since discovered on an on-line veterans forum that both Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum cover to 100% the cost of soft gels under their compassionate veterans pricing and am wondering why Aphria is not following suit and recognizing the sacrifice of veterans in the same manner. I am writing this letter not just as a veteran patient of Aphria since 2017, but also as a stockholder of Aphria stock. As such, I would like to see the veteran patient treated with the respect, dignity and equity to which Aurora Cannabis and Spectrum seem to understand with their compassionate pricing. I, like the many members of the veterans forum, look forward to hearing from Aphria on why their pricing is not comparable and if or when this situation will be corrected.

Respectfully,

Rubicon
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down