Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

The 1 April 2019 shit show

Go down

The 1 April 2019 shit show  Empty My vac account is open...

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Apr 2019, 08:28

...April Fool !

Back to top Go down

The 1 April 2019 shit show  Empty Re: The 1 April 2019 shit show

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Apr 2019, 08:15

Update 915 AST
Please note: The applications for Pension for Life benefits are expected to be available for download and in My VAC Account by 12 pm, today.

My VAC Account is currently unavailable while we perform system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 31 Mar 2019, 14:19

Armygunner wrote:In less than 24hrs the new "pension for Life" policy kicks in. There are going to be many who are happy, angry and some saying "WTF". I suspect that "My Vac account" will be spammed early on as everyone will be seeing if they gain or lose money, what changed and so forth. I'm sure the VAC phone lines will be just hopping tomorrow.

If you have not taken a picture of your current financial benefits with VAC I'd strongly suggest you do so you can compare when the PFL goes live. Those of you who have CIA grade 2 or 3, I'd recommend that you look over the new requirements for a higher grade and ask VAC for a reassessment if you believe you deserve a higher grade level for Additional pain and suffering (the new name for CIA). VAC will not do this on your behalf you need to initiate the re-assessment yourself; VAC does nothing without you actioning it.  

Grab your favorite morning beverage; sit back and enjoy the New Pension for Life!

l logged on but couldn’t seem to access the financial section, so no screen shot,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 31 Mar 2019, 14:15

Single Malt and a Joint! Ready set

Back to top Go down

The 1 April 2019 shit show  Empty The 1 April 2019 shit show

Post by Armygunner on Sun 31 Mar 2019, 12:41

In less than 24hrs the new "pension for Life" policy kicks in. There are going to be many who are happy, angry and some saying "WTF". I suspect that "My Vac account" will be spammed early on as everyone will be seeing if they gain or lose money, what changed and so forth. I'm sure the VAC phone lines will be just hopping tomorrow.

If you have not taken a picture of your current financial benefits with VAC I'd strongly suggest you do so you can compare when the PFL goes live. Those of you who have CIA grade 2 or 3, I'd recommend that you look over the new requirements for a higher grade and ask VAC for a reassessment if you believe you deserve a higher grade level for Additional pain and suffering (the new name for CIA). VAC will not do this on your behalf you need to initiate the re-assessment yourself; VAC does nothing without you actioning it.

Grab your favorite morning beverage; sit back and enjoy the New Pension for Life!

Armygunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2016-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down