0900 BMO NB money deposited

marmech
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2018-05-30

Back to top Go down

MAY DEPOSIT Empty Re: MAY DEPOSIT

Post by eodtech on Fri 03 May 2019, 12:14

We have discussed this here in previous posts. We say, pick the same date for each month, and stick as close as possible to that date...TAKING INTO ACCT...wknds/long wknds/holidays. Just like the CF did/does. Right now they all over the map WRT when the payment date will be...meaning one month the payment could be on the 18th...the next it could be the 23rd...and then the next month the 20th. This is crap. Totally not dependable. Whenever there is a holiday of any kind (on a Fri for example)...the payment is "promised" for the day before...but ends up not being seen until the Mon., if not the Tues next. This shit needs to be fixed.

eodtech
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2018-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teager on Fri 03 May 2019, 09:33

I wish it was before the long weekend too however if it wasn't a long weekend we would probably get paid on the 20th after the weekend anyway. So really we have to wait an extra day. I find SISIP normally aims for the 20th of the month to deposit.

Teager
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2016-03-30

Back to top Go down

MAY DEPOSIT Empty MAY DEPOSIT

Post by eodtech on Thu 02 May 2019, 19:18

I called the #. And of course...I got EXACTLY what I/you thought they'd say. "Due to the Victoria Day long wknd, deposits will be made overnight 21 May." Believe that? I do. This is how thick they are. INSTEAD of depositing it BEFORE the long wknd...like say overnight on 16 May...no...no...no....everybody has to go thru THEIR schedule and the long wknd w/SFA! You'd think that after the absolute BS of LAST month...they'd figure it out for future months...with an apology...for last month. But no..."the DND/CF tells us when to release it."

I don't believe that for 1 sec. Evil or Very Mad

eodtech
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2018-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum