Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation

3 posters

Go down

Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation Empty Re: Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation

Post by derngt Wed 14 Aug 2019, 09:52

Nemo wrote:Just reposting again.... when you fill in the app for this, does it require you to have an in home nursing assessment or any other type of appointment?

If you dont have an assessment on file..not sure what it is called..like a quality of life etc they may set up a nurse visit..They need to determine you grade level...

derngt
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation Empty Re: Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation

Post by Iceman Sun 11 Aug 2019, 18:53

Nemo wrote:Just reposting again.... when you fill in the app for this, does it require you to have an in home nursing assessment or any other type of appointment?

As far as I know, an in home visit Is not required.
I applied for APSC April 1, and in addition to the form I uploaded to myvac a document providing additional details.
So far, my claim is still at step 1 ( received) so I can’t provide any additional information to you. I’m basing my knowledge strictly on what the policy says

https://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/financial-support/income-support/additional-pain-suffering

I’ll try to update an update if/when it ever moves past step 1

Last edited by Iceman on Sun 11 Aug 2019, 18:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Iceman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2016-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Sun 11 Aug 2019, 16:21

Just reposting again.... when you fill in the app for this, does it require you to have an in home nursing assessment or any other type of appointment?
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation Empty Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation

Post by Nemo Sun 14 Jul 2019, 16:43

For those that have recently put in for this, do you just fill in the form and they make a decision???
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down