Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well?

+10
Rustytheviking
Unknown Soldier
Teentitan
Iceman
LAD
propat
SCUD
johnny211
By the Bay
Supremedebater
14 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Well? - Page 9 Empty Re: Well?

Post by Supremedebater Tue 27 Aug 2019, 10:14

This site has changed so much. Oh well....pull the pin time. I remember a csat where others could disagree and still be affable with each other! That now long gone, and so is Supremedebater. I don’t need this sh*t. Take care to the haters and to the old csat boys and ladies, Godspeed. I’m gone! Rex, Teen, Bumpsy, wildthing, and anyone else I missed it’s been a slice! Supreme out! Please delete my account.

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2016-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 10:07

Your new here so lrt me inform you to a fact, were all assholes, we joined the military didn't we...
We all have bad days, some more than others but i know supreme and riddick would cover each others ass in a tough situation so that makes them good in my book!
I will produce info when off signin probation and over time that will make everyone angry and feel like a jackass for being used, in the mean time study your charter rights and freedom's and the governor general role in Canada...

Back to top Go down

Post by SCUD Tue 27 Aug 2019, 09:05

4Star G.I. Snookums

I agree with you.  Some people just love listening to the sound of their own voice and tooting their own horn.  I doubt this guy could even help his own mother.  I have read many of his comments and ya like Riddick says, all negative crap not well thought out.  This thread serves nothing Well? lol and yep should be deleted.  Steelgunner, I like your observation, this thread is an unnecessary distraction and takes away from other threads with useful information.  Bigrex, if you are able to toss this in the garbage, this is where it belongs.

SCUD
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 06:25

Supremedebater wrote:
Riddick wrote:Well the next time you open your yap Mr. Supreme, perhaps a little intelligence or maybe imagination when it comes to using a half decent name for a topic..... guessing the topic "Well?" took a lot of thought! lol Being as vague as it is, I can only guess everyone knows what the topic is all about....duh  All your criticism and negative comments over the years is for the benefit of? Not for other vets that is for sure.  In the future, it might serve you well to do just a little research at whatever topic you are responding to.  Your ignorance on every subj is just mind boggling.

As for helping veterans, I guarantee I’ve helped twice as many then many people on here. As well, I might add that your the one who started the rant! As for a member being on here, I believe I was the second member to ever joint Canadian Soldiers assistance team. Getting back to ranting, I chime in when I feel necessary. If your picking a fight, you may want to pick someone else and refrain from your little side comments as well as on other threads! Grow up!

This supreme fella- is a class jackass- long ago on a hill far away he helped many Veterans - Now he pops in to serve up his anger, etc. He is likely NOT a pompous asshole but enjoys acting like one. Thank God for its only time to time and not a daily show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 03:39

3 individual's exactly the same personality,
Exactly the same passion and drive, who i respect a great deal arguing over something this petty, shouldn't happen!
No later then Sept 15 parliament will be dissolved, the trolls will be out in force, debates will be underway and informative views will be shared, i have a few shocking ones of my own some may know already but i suspected less than a handful will...
Relax guy's the system is not your friend and doesn't understand your struggles, but you do understand each other's...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Aug 2019, 18:28

Riddick wrote:Well the next time you open your yap Mr. Supreme, perhaps a little intelligence or maybe imagination when it comes to using a half decent name for a topic..... guessing the topic "Well?" took a lot of thought! lol Being as vague as it is, I can only guess everyone knows what the topic is all about....duh  All your criticism and negative comments over the years is for the benefit of? Not for other vets that is for sure.  In the future, it might serve you well to do just a little research at whatever topic you are responding to.  Your ignorance on every subj is just mind boggling.

Edited and toned down by myself.

Beyond me why you decide to attack a fellow member?   Who cares what anyone decides to name his or hers thread.

Also, the other thread on SRB is being hijacked as you read this thread.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Mon 26 Aug 2019, 16:53

As for helping veterans, I guarantee I’ve helped twice as many then many people on here. As well, I might add that your the one who started the rant! As for a member being on here, I believe I was the second member to ever joint Canadian Soldiers assistance team. Getting back to ranting, I chime in when I feel necessary. If your picking a fight, you may want to pick someone else and refrain from your little side comments as well as on other threads! Grow up!

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Mon 26 Aug 2019, 16:24

Well the next time you open your yap Mr. Supreme, perhaps a little intelligence or maybe imagination when it comes to using a half decent name for a topic..... guessing the topic "Well?" took a lot of thought! lol Being as vague as it is, I can only guess everyone knows what the topic is all about....duh All your criticism and negative comments over the years is for the benefit of? Not for other vets that is for sure. In the future, it might serve you well to do just a little research at whatever topic you are responding to. Your ignorance on every subj is just mind boggling.
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Thu 15 Aug 2019, 23:20

Riddick wrote:I recall someone complaining when the subj of the SRB turned into a discussion about the IRB and CIAS, so I am not sure why this same individual started a new thread on the SRB when there is already an existing thread????? This makes no sense.  One doesn't need to "re-read every page."  I believe the "KISS' principle applies here.  If someone does a search on the SRB, they are now going to have to go through multiple threads???? If everyone started a new thread on existing topics, this site would become so convoluted, one wouldn't be able to find squat.  As there is no new, or relevant information on this new thread, it should be deleted to avoid any unnecessary confusion.

Ya sure Riddick let's delete this thread because people want to read through 15 pages of another thread that goes off on another subject. Maybe people should post in the appropriate areas of topics and that wouldn't happen. Maybe think before opening your yap?

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Thu 08 Aug 2019, 19:37

I recall someone complaining when the subj of the SRB turned into a discussion about the IRB and CIAS, so I am not sure why this same individual started a new thread on the SRB when there is already an existing thread????? This makes no sense.  One doesn't need to "re-read every page."  I believe the "KISS' principle applies here.  If someone does a search on the SRB, they are now going to have to go through multiple threads???? If everyone started a new thread on existing topics, this site would become so convoluted, one wouldn't be able to find squat.  As there is no new, or relevant information on this new thread, it should be deleted to avoid any unnecessary confusion.
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Thu 08 Aug 2019, 19:13

Got this answer on 27 June;
As mentioned by my colleague below the Supplementary Retirement
Benefit payments will be issued in September. We are not provided
information on when the calculation letters will be sent but
generally these are sent either with the payment or two weeks
before the payment is issued. Please note the Finance Department
will issue payments however will not be the department to write
the calculation letters so are not able to help with an exact
date.
Johnny Out
VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 08 Aug 2019, 17:34

Unknown Soldier wrote:
Supremedebater wrote:I spoke to Vac on the phone, thought I’d update you all with reference to the SRB. Depending on who you speak to you will get different answers. Anyway, I was told again that the payment will be end of September but that the powers to be are trying to still postpone the payments. Why? Maybe because they are looking for loopholes as to why they shouldn’t pay it out, who knows but post anything you hear. The other post is much too long to re-read every page. It’s now August 8 and still no mention of any numbers....go figure!
excuse me, but what money is this you are discussing.?

The Supplementary Retirement Benefit payout $$$
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Thu 08 Aug 2019, 17:22

Supremedebater wrote:I spoke to Vac on the phone, thought I’d update you all with reference to the SRB. Depending on who you speak to you will get different answers. Anyway, I was told again that the payment will be end of September but that the powers to be are trying to still postpone the payments. Why? Maybe because they are looking for loopholes as to why they shouldn’t pay it out, who knows but post anything you hear. The other post is much too long to re-read every page. It’s now August 8 and still no mention of any numbers....go figure!
excuse me, but what money is this you are discussing.?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 08 Aug 2019, 13:50

As far as we know, the plan was always to pay us next month, but they held off on telling us until they had to. As far as them not telling us how much we will get, that is nothing new. The last few times I was getting money from them, the money was sometimes in the bank, before the letter arrived, giving the numbers.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Thu 08 Aug 2019, 13:25

We most likely won't receive any SRB calulations until a week before VAC releases our SRB payments...VAC leaves everything to the last minute. I was told by a VAC rep that SRB will be deposited into our accounts during last week of September. I haven't heard anything about payments being postponed....I don't think VAC would postpone our payments unless it was for the betterment of Veterans' SRB payout. (And that won't happen)
I have been hearing rumours regarding the SRB at my Legion as well but I believe that it's only rumours so not really worth mentioning...

Cheers,
By the Bay
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down