Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching VAC Departmental Officials...

Go down

Reaching VAC Departmental Officials... Empty Re: Reaching VAC Departmental Officials...

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2019, 02:56

He is in P.E.I. At the bureau, he will direct u to a law firm.

Back to top Go down

Reaching VAC Departmental Officials... Empty Re: Reaching VAC Departmental Officials...

Post by Unknown Soldier Sat 14 Sep 2019, 00:09

Steelgunner wrote:
Unknown Soldier wrote:
Steelgunner wrote:

Bureau of Pensions Advocates
Free legal help for people who are not satisfied with decisions about their claims for disability benefits.

To contact the Bureau call toll-free 1-877-228-2250

it’s way past that, they only handle disagreements over disability claims

Actually I will give you the name of the Director of Bureau of Pension Advocates.

Mr. Steven L. Woodman, you may not be able to get a hold of him right away but leave a message and ask him to call you.  This one person I have had a few conversations with.  He will give you avenues outside of VAC to go thru a firm that does work for free on behalf of a Veteran that’s exhausted all avenues of appeals.  He will give you sound advice and direction.  
thanks, is he part of a law firm that works out of B.C., .? I thought I read something about them online.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 22:25

Unknown Soldier wrote:
Steelgunner wrote:

Free legal help for people who are not satisfied with decisions about their claims for disability benefits.

Actually I will give you the name of the Director of Bureau of Pension Advocates.

Mr. Steven L. Woodman, you may not be able to get a hold of him right away but leave a message and ask him to call you. This one person I have had a few conversations with. He will give you avenues outside of VAC to go thru a firm that does work for free on behalf of a Veteran that’s exhausted all avenues of appeals. He will give you sound advice and direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 13 Sep 2019, 22:03

Steelgunner wrote:

Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 20:27

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 13 Sep 2019, 20:01

Steelgunner wrote:
Unknown Soldier wrote:Does anyone know if when you use the myvac account  and write a message to the deputy minister of veterans affairs etc, and address them by name, is that a channel by which they will hear your complaint .?[/

You can send an email via my account and just address to The Deputy Minister and ask them to forward to him.  It’s worked for me before and I have received a reply.

PM Trudeau House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
K1A 0A6
Telephone: 613-992-4211

minister-ministre@vac-acc.gc.ca   MVA

premier@gov.bc.ca   If your in my province

I have had success with these address in both reply from e-mail and even a phone call.

Access to Information & Privacy

1-877-566-8609

vac.atip-aiprp.acc@canada.ca

Veterans Affairs Canada
PO Box 7700
Charlottetown, PE
C1A 8M9
thanks, the problem with the myvacaccount is the amount of words you are limited to, barely allows a veteran to get their point across. When addressing an issue with VAC ( after submitting it to the ombudsman- who says they can’t get VAC to overturn any decision they’ve made just “ kindly ask them to take another look”), who is best to send a complaint to, I see below the veterans affairs minister there are all these branches but I’m still not sure who handles what.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2019, 19:11

[quote="Unknown Soldier"]Does anyone know if when you use the myvac account  and write a message to the deputy minister of veterans affairs etc, and address them by name, is that a channel by which they will hear your complaint .?[/

You can send an email via my account and just address to The Deputy Minister and ask them to forward to him.  It’s worked for me before and I have received a reply.

PM Trudeau House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
K1A 0A6
Telephone: 613-992-4211

minister-ministre@vac-acc.gc.ca   MVA

premier@gov.bc.ca   If your in my province

I have had success with these address in both reply from e-mail and even a phone call.

Access to Information & Privacy

1-877-566-8609

vac.atip-aiprp.acc@canada.ca

Veterans Affairs Canada
PO Box 7700
Charlottetown, PE
C1A 8M9

Back to top Go down

Reaching VAC Departmental Officials... Empty Reaching VAC Departmental Officials...

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 13 Sep 2019, 18:14

Does anyone know if when you use the myvac account and write a message to the deputy minister of veterans affairs etc, and address them by name, is that a channel by which they will hear your complaint .?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down