Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question - My PTSD Status Changed to “Complete”?

+4
Zodiac
Unknown Soldier
Tireddad
daverobitaille@rogers.com
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Question - My PTSD Status Changed to “Complete”? - Page 4 Empty Re: Question - My PTSD Status Changed to “Complete”?

Post by Zodiac Sat 25 Jan 2020, 12:58

Tireddad wrote:
Six-Actual wrote:No shit Sherlock. But those benefits only exist under the Pension Act, not the New Veterans Charter or the Veterans Well-Being Act.

And those are the facts.

Such a friendly guy you are!  Must have been a hoot to serve with.

Sorry Tireddad, Six-Actual is correct, I am also in the same situation affected by all 3 VAC: PA, NVC and PFL.  A big shit-show all over.

Zodiac
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2019-03-04

Back to top Go down

Question - My PTSD Status Changed to “Complete”? - Page 4 Empty Re: Question - My PTSD Status Changed to “Complete”?

Post by Tireddad Sat 25 Jan 2020, 00:14

Six-Actual wrote:No shit Sherlock. But those benefits only exist under the Pension Act, not the New Veterans Charter or the Veterans Well-Being Act.

And those are the facts.

Such a friendly guy you are! Must have been a hoot to serve with.

Tireddad
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2019-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 23:55

You're delusional and your description of your benefits is inaccurate to say the least.

This conversation is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 24 Jan 2020, 23:52

Six-Actual wrote:And I'm well aware of the three tier system.

I receive a pension for each knee and both feet under the Pension Act, APSC level 2, CIAS (protected) NVC, Additional Monthly amount, indefinite Income Replacement Benefit (DEC) and I just opted for a lump sum under the PFL which I recently received. And I used to get VIP benefits, but now I live in a condo where grounds maintenance is taken care of.

I'm well aware of what benefits are available under the different legislative regimes.
well the way you attacked the other members statements, it made it appear that you didn't.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 23:48

And I'm well aware of the three tier system.

I receive a pension for each knee and both feet under the Pension Act, APSC level 2, CIAS (protected) NVC, Additional Monthly amount, indefinite Income Replacement Benefit (DEC) and I just opted for a lump sum under the PFL which I recently received. I also received a Disability Award with favourable decisions after reassessments 3 times. And I used to get VIP benefits, but now I live in a condo where grounds maintenance is taken care of.

I'm well aware of what benefits are available under the different legislative regimes.

Last edited by Six-Actual on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 23:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 23:37

Tireddad wrote:
Six-Actual wrote:Riddle me this shithead. Under what program are you receiving those benefits?

Pension for life.

No you don't. Those benefits don't exist under PFL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:56

No shit Sherlock. But those benefits only exist under the Pension Act, not the New Veterans Charter or the Veterans Well-Being Act.

And those are the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:53

Six-Actual wrote:Riddle me this shithead. Under what program are you receiving those benefits?
under the Pendion act system , a vet gets a monthly pension, plus extra money if he / she has a spouse and a couple more for each kid, lol. This is the big argument advocates are making, there is a 3 tier system, Those before 2006 are way better off than any injured vet who came after them despite having the same injury. We should all be getting the same, but if a vet is fucked up, and has a wife and kids it helps, because often that vet is half useless in doing day to day activities. Not to make light of a vet with similar injuries, who is single, but that’s just the way the various gov. Set it up.

Last edited by Unknown Soldier on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:57; edited 1 time in total
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tireddad Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:47

Pension for life.

Tireddad
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:44

Riddle me this shithead. Under what program are you receiving those benefits?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:41

Oh I see how it is. You want start with the name calling eh.

Go @#$! yourself jagoff.

Last edited by Six-Actual on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 23:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed vulgarity)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tireddad Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:36

Six-Actual wrote:And you can remain misinformed because you haven't done your homework.

Here is all the information you need.

https://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/resources/rates

Thanks for coming out.

You are being an idiot ... How can you argue with me? I’m currently receiving $1100 for me & an additional $700 because I have a spouse & 3 kids! It’s a fact, happens every month!

Tireddad
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:24

And you can remain misinformed because you haven't done your homework.

Here is all the information you need.

https://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/resources/rates

Thanks for coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tireddad Fri 24 Jan 2020, 20:21

Six-Actual wrote:As I have stated in the past, there are NO benefits awarded to spouses or children when receiving a favourable decision for a Pain and Suffering award.

Well, you can say what you want ... but while you keep saying that, I will collect my extra $700/month because I have a spouse & 3 kids!

Tireddad
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2020, 19:44

As I have stated in the past, there are NO benefits awarded to spouses or children when receiving a favourable decision for a Pain and Suffering award.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next