Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

CONCEAL CARRY YES OR NO

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CONCEAL CARRY YES OR NO Empty Re: CONCEAL CARRY YES OR NO

Post by Wildthing on Fri 27 Mar 2020, 04:55

Gun shops and online services staying open for buisness.

Wildthing
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 08:53

Even though they have online shopping and shipping this is the last day to order from firearms outlet Canada, as stated by the supreme leader.
Amazon. CA however remains open for online ordering and shipping so you can buy toilet paper with trudeaus picture on it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Mar 2020, 07:41

When a jackass don't except facts, their a jackass.
Veterans want facts because they have seen enough dog & pony shows been treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit !
Your a mushroom farmer and your skilled at your trade...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Mar 2020, 06:48

Wild-fucko said on a different thread:

There are two veterans who had the guts to speak up to jackasses, so im assuming you all want to hear what jackasses have to say, that they're comments and lack of facts or any educational posts is your desires.
I will just sit back and watch because apparently the site is fine, country is fine, and according to the jackasses who now have your stage, you can go lick windows and door knobs, no worries.
It's all yours jackasses i will sit back and enjoy the show, don't disappoint...

Now I say:

I knew you wouldn't be able to keep your mouth shut you dumb fuckin redneck. That's your major malfunction, your ass does all your thinking and your mouth regurgitates your thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Mar 2020, 06:40

Jackasses: its all good man, everything is good man no worries no threats man puff puff yeah man...
A known area where i grew up picking blackberries, raspberry, strawberries also has a small unkempt apple orchard, one day i could here automatic gunfire coming from the area so i asked a freind who's nephew was a police officer, he said i dont need to they know they have been watching it for some time, he also stated the was one 60 miles north and another a couple hundred km north of that that they know of.
No arrests were made from this site and the property was put up for sale last year where they were illegally discharging full auto weapons guess the had enough of the cops sitting at the end of the road picking they're asses and set up shop else where!
The link is not the site near me but no doubt these fkers had at one point been to the site near me.
Question again for those who have their head up they're asses is" SHOULD CANADIAN LAW ABING CITIZENS BE ALLOWED CONCEAL CARRY OR EVEN OPEN CARRY".
The question was not be a fkn jackass, but what do you expect the country is full of them spilling verbal diarrhea and balking facts.
https://observers.france24.com/en/20080924-terrorist-training-camp-canada-video-toronto-18-shaikh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 19:54

Wildthing wrote:Canada and California, same government motto same problems in our cities, even a jackass can see what we have become only difference our is federal defacto so it can drag all the provinces down because provinces are not democratic like US states!
Yep even a jackass should have the sense to recognize anarchy!?
https://youtu.be/6Svc7GLUqd4

You really need to stop relying on other people's arguments to make your own.

Where you hope for anarchy, because you're a redneck, I'll just sit and wait for you to be wrong about all your claims.

Rednecks are always wrong, because you folks have a one track mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 19:21

Canada and California, same government motto same problems in our cities, even a jackass can see what we have become only difference our is federal defacto so it can drag all the provinces down because provinces are not democratic like US states!
Yep even a jackass should have the sense to recognize anarchy!?
https://youtu.be/6Svc7GLUqd4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 18:34

Wildthing wrote:Some jackass was mentioning mid evil times on another thread, same jackass hee-hawing on this thread.
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/man-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-stabbed-by-sword

So this is your proof anarchy is taking hold in Canada?

What say you redneck?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 14:52

Some jackass was mentioning mid evil times on another thread, same jackass hee-hawing on this thread.
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/man-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-stabbed-by-sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 14:41

Wildthing wrote:Gun sales are soaring across the US and Canada,
The majority of purchasers are democrats and liberals ndp and green here who hold a license.
The smart people were already are prepared for emergencies or just love the sport the freedom's, good law abiding citizens who just recognize them as a tool and as with any dangerous tool comes great responsibility!!!

Prepared for what? The anarchy you hope will breakout so you can sit back and say I told you so, the prophecy has been fulfilled?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 14:12

Gun sales are soaring across the US and Canada,
The majority of purchasers are democrats and liberals ndp and green here who hold a license.
The smart people were already are prepared for emergencies or just love the sport the freedom's, good law abiding citizens who just recognize them as a tool and as with any dangerous tool comes great responsibility!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 10:22

Wildthing wrote:https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toronto/news/toronto-neighbourhoods-ranked-by-how-dangerous-they-are-right-now-based-on-2018-crime-rates
People this is just toronto all southern onatio is not included in this and that's just the ones reported, country is a trudeau made cesspool...

You just refuse to think for yourself. What's with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 10:18

https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toronto/news/toronto-neighbourhoods-ranked-by-how-dangerous-they-are-right-now-based-on-2018-crime-rates
People this is just toronto all southern onatio is not included in this and that's just the ones reported, country is a trudeau made cesspool...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 09:51

Wildthing wrote:
Six-Actual wrote:And as you continue to ignore questions posed to you. Keep trying to control the narrative. But, everyone sees through your lack of independent thought.
give it up jackass nobody is putting up with whiney fucks who do know gender they are anymore! You are officially on my ignore the dumbass list...

Spoken like a true redneck. Good for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 09:49

Six-Actual wrote:And as you continue to ignore questions posed to you. Keep trying to control the narrative. But, everyone sees through your lack of independent thought.
give it up jackass nobody is putting up with whiney fucks who do know gender they are anymore! You are officially on my ignore the dumbass list...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum