Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW LINK Analysis of Federal Courts decisions pertaining to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board NEW LINK

2 posters

Go down

NEW LINK Analysis of Federal Courts decisions pertaining to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board  NEW LINK Empty Re: NEW LINK Analysis of Federal Courts decisions pertaining to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board NEW LINK

Post by bigrex Wed 10 Oct 2012, 23:15

Vetwife, you should forward that response from VRAB to Peter Stoffer. He just tabled a bill to abolish VRAB and having them say that they don't have to follow the legislation, could sway some Tories to vote with the opposition and allow it to pass.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

NEW LINK Analysis of Federal Courts decisions pertaining to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board  NEW LINK Empty Re: NEW LINK Analysis of Federal Courts decisions pertaining to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board NEW LINK

Post by VetWife Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:27

VRAB is a joke, they cannot follow the legislation and have the audacity to state in writing to me when I ask them why that they do not have to. In fact, the Minister himself told me he cannot compel them to answer any of my questions.

VetWife
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-10-04

Back to top Go down

NEW LINK Analysis of Federal Courts decisions pertaining to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board  NEW LINK Empty NEW LINK Analysis of Federal Courts decisions pertaining to the Veterans Review and Appeal Board NEW LINK

Post by Guest Mon 07 May 2012, 15:06

I have posted a new link to the document which used to be posted on the VAC Ombudsman site. This one will not be removed.

This latest report from the Veterans Ombudsman confirms what we hall felt and known that the so called at arms length VRAB quasi judicial crowd has been screwing injured veterans for a long time and in fact have been repeating the same errors in law pointed out by the Federal Judicial Review decisions. Its a fact and in the Minister of Veterans Affairs face. Why does it have to come to this if Minister Blaney and his predecessors where doing their jobs keeping the VRAB in line. What about the so called on going professional education training i.e. case law etc? Where they all sleeping during the lectures like one conservative minister who sat on the Senate Sub Committee for Veteran's Affairs?? Why do disabled Military and RCMP and veterans have to push a rock up a hill for countless years meanwhile all is well in Veterans Affairs. All that had to take the imitative and financial hardship based on this should demand their court costs back everyone. Their is no excuse to know what the truth is and to let this dysfunction continue for this long. By not listening to the Federal Courts and making the same mistakes over and over again at the disabled Military and RCMP member and veterans is nothing more than another example of Willful blindness on the part of the VRAB, VRAB management and the Minister of Veterans Affairs. They have known but could care less because in their minds they were getting away with it. As far as I am concerned all of the VRAB Board Members should be fired except for Harold Leduc who had the moral fiber to know the difference and do what was right but at a cost to his health.  Can just imagine all the mental and physical hardship those subject to this has occurred.

Eric Rebiere (Former Cst. RCMP 37515 and Military Veteran)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8SGiOlXB8-vS2E4NFN4aS1wREk/edit

Last edited by Whisky45 on Fri 28 Nov 2014, 16:08; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down