Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oct 2000 i was released got 2 years sisip then cut off

Go down

oct 2000 i was released got 2 years sisip then cut off Empty Re: oct 2000 i was released got 2 years sisip then cut off

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 16:57

forgotten your va pention will probably will not change.however you may get reimbersed for some ore all of the moneys clawed back from your sisip ltd if you had ltd and it was clawed back.wish i could help you more.
propat

Back to top Go down

oct 2000 i was released got 2 years sisip then cut off Empty Re: oct 2000 i was released got 2 years sisip then cut off

Post by bigrex Sun 22 Jul 2012, 15:07

I wish I could give you more information, but right now, we don't know how far back they will go with retro-activity. If they do go back as far as 2000, then what you should receive is a lump sum payment, equaling the amount of your PA pension that was deducted, over those 2 years, and all the extra that are being negotiated, like interest, and damages. How much those are have yet to be determined.

The only way this will effect your future income, is if you happen to be accepted on the Earnings Loss Benefit from VAC, as they will be changing thier rules in the Fall. This will ensure that your 75% is no less than $40000 pre-tax annually, plus whatever you make from your PA pension.

Hope this helps.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

oct 2000 i was released got 2 years sisip then cut off Empty oct 2000 i was released got 2 years sisip then cut off

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 14:05

with this lawsuit is this going to effect me financially in the future,i am kind of lost in this legal b/s i get a very small pension from v/a, will this change once this legal stuff is done.

thanks forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down