Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RCMP LTD Class Action and SISIP LTD Class Action

+3
Horseman
sailor964
bigrex
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RCMP LTD Class Action and SISIP LTD Class Action - Page 2 Empty Re: RCMP LTD Class Action and SISIP LTD Class Action

Post by Teentitan Sun 30 Sep 2012, 18:12

Acerman the RCMP "rejected" the NVC when it came out. They looked it over and sent it back to the Liberal party (as they were in charge when the NVC was enacted) with a big "NO THANKS WE WILL STAY WITH THE PA".

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

RCMP LTD Class Action and SISIP LTD Class Action - Page 2 Empty Re: RCMP LTD Class Action and SISIP LTD Class Action

Post by acerman1234 Sun 30 Sep 2012, 16:41

Recon031 :

Point taken....... Embarassed

thanks

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 15:39

acerman1234,

i believe Horseman was thanking the personal dedication of the Lead Plaintiffs Dennis Manuge & Gerarde Buote( RIP ) for starting both these Class Actions , they ,
were both thinking outside the box & not of themselves .

Pro Patria , For Country
Recon031
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Sun 30 Sep 2012, 15:11

Horseman:

Was the "thank you" for me Laughing

Just one point........was is the RCMP not in the NVC?
(if we are soooo much alike?)

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Sun 30 Sep 2012, 13:59

Well put Horseman
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Horseman Sun 30 Sep 2012, 13:17

We respect the Military SISIP LTD Class and the incredible travails of Denis Manuge and Gerard Buote (lead plaintiff RCMP) (rip). Both of these veterans are what Canada is all about, stepping out against the odds but encouraged by their personal convictions to not only help their own families but all of their bretheren. As a zero sum victim, like many others in the forum I felt a deep sense of betrayal when the RCMP medicalled me out due to a serious injury. In their words, your condition would be a detriment to the organization, we wish you the best in your future endeavours. As for getting a better deal, I wonder how that could be possible since we both have the identical insurance plan, same law firm, hence the same argument. We aren't looking for a better deal at all, we share your feeling intimately and with deep conviction. Like our military friends,we too were thrown aside, cheated out of a future,abandoned,left behind, and shown the door. I have read many heart wrenching accounts of the hardships this has created for victims on both sides. At the end of the day we're all left in the moment contemplating a uncertain future that may never improve had it not been for dedications of Mr. Manuge,Mr. Buote (and the new RCMP SISIP Ltd,lead Plaintiff) who I'm sure monitors all of these forums as do I. The federal government has the victim count wrong, multiply that number by every soldier and police officer times the silent majority at home who depend on us for their futures. As a son of WW2, Korean War and myself as a former soldier and RCMP member I understand and am humbled by the efforts and courage of our lead plaintiffs, they do indeed personify the rare breed of leadership in action and I would not hesitate to serve under either one of them! Thank you!!

Horseman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:07

I don't think that they will be able to get any more than we will, since their case is basically a mirror image of ours. In fact if they get awarded damages, where we did not, it will open the government up for a further discrimination lawsuit, because the lawsuits are so similar.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 07:29

Actually i do know everything what's going on here , & the lead plaintiff ,his name is Phil ,i will not reveal his last name as he is a very quiet & respectful man , who does not need a shit load of e-mails to disrupt his day .

The RCMP are following this case with eyes wide open , & waiting for the outcome .

For Country
Recon031
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

RCMP LTD Class Action and SISIP LTD Class Action - Page 2 Empty RCMP LTD Class Action and SISIP LTD Class Action

Post by acerman1234 Sun 30 Sep 2012, 05:53

Anyone have info on how the RCMP are doing on there LTD class action?
I notice that the (OUR) legal team is handling theirs as well. Will the RCMP
get a better deal is they always do? We should follow this case as they are using
us (SISIP) as an example.

acerman1234 What a Face
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2