Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal

Go down

Appeal Empty Re: Appeal

Post by Guest Sun 06 Sep 2009, 04:44

Thanks binrat I guess they got right where they want you. I just hate being called a liar. skater

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Sun 06 Sep 2009, 00:57

If this was your 1st one which is actually what they call a review where you can make your statement, and is usually held at the VAC office.

the next appeal level is the One in Charlottetown, just call up your BPA, and let them know you received your decision, and would like to appeal it, and they will send your file up to Charlottetown, and you'll then get contacted by a BPA lawyer from up there.

If this is an appeal that was done in Charlottetown, then you can call and speak to the BPA who represented you and they can say if it's get merit where they can ask again for it to be looked at, and or they'll say well there's not much else they can do.

Now if that's the case, well the actually next step which will cost you Money, is getting a lawyer and taking it to Supreme Court, again this will be at YOUR COST, and if you win there, all they will do is set the decision aside and do it again, the review, again it can be turned down.

Take a Boo at Brian Bradly's Story, he ended up in Court 4 times, and won on each occasion but was still denied a Pension from VRAB.

Other then that, again if was final appeal in Charlottetown you could alway's try your MP and see if there is anything they can do.

If anyone else has any other suggestion(s), please add....

Best Of luck...

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Appeal Empty Appeal

Post by skater Sat 05 Sep 2009, 12:23

What is after when you are turned down for your claim? I had a hearing Got turned down, whats next?

skater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down