Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP Contact Info for Zero Sum

2 posters

Go down

SISIP Contact Info for Zero Sum Empty Re: SISIP Contact Info for Zero Sum

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:03

Navrat I was trying to tell you that sometimes the truth does not reach all the employees of SISIP at the same time.

The DoJ has screwed up and that was identified by Peter on Friday (5 October) and it was corrected by both parties over the long weekend.

Thank you for helping but this is a situation where we know SISIP is ill informed and our lawteam is not. So let's start looking at what our lawteam states to us in memo's that are vetted by the DoJ/Toope before posting information that is only going to get people all worked up for no reason.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:56

so who is in charge of SISIP GOC is of course at the top when you look deep enough so do they take an active part in the day to day operation of SISIP NO never have and never should so GOC will not say who gets money and who will not. The paper work and the lawyers will once they go throug the process, this is how I see it working people on the phone at SISIP seem to have a different answer for what ever day of the week it is or who they are talking to.

AS of now with the GOC and DOJ and so on well there are to many cooks in the kitchen and they need to streamline the steam line FAST, the firing of the head of SISIP will more than likly lead to the BS line , Oh we are sorry the new guys has to be advised and brought up to speed before we can peoceed, F that it is time some one starts taking names and kicking ass OHH yah thats right this is the goverment that has NO accountabillity for any thing it has caused or done ever.

Some poor back bencher is going to fed to the lions I bet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:53

Teen , I am in no way blaming the law firm, I am telling you and everyone else what sisip just told me on the phone. I am tight, to a point, with my cm at sisip but my loyality is with the law firm and class. What has got me so pissed off is sisip superiors told their cm to respond to our calls and tell us to call our law firm back and ask why the information they gave was wrong. This is what they said, quote I don't know why the law firm gave that information it is not true quote and many other things. So I am repeating what was told to me so our law firm and whoever hers this and gets to the bottom of it. Alo if you are talking to he Vp of sisip you might want to inquire as to why thy were told to respond that way. Just trying as always to get intel and work with the team, I believe everyone needs to know the truth and these are not rumours , there the truth , anyone can call and ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:44

Navrat I know that you have a "tight relationship" with your CM but he is only a CM. That means he is one step above the secretaries at Manulife/SISIP that gets info.

I have been talking with one of the VP's of SISIP and Peter. The instructions have gotten lost somewhere between the court and Manulife.

If the date (9 october) was the wrong date on the memo Peter would have rescinded the memo before said date.

Peter just spent the weekend in contact with the DoJ and the date is still not rescinded. Instead Peter is preparing for an immediate court date with Judge Barnes to ORDER the DoJ to get their act together and start carrying out what has already been agreed to...reinstate the monthly LTD for zero sum clients now!

So do not call our lawfirm, or Kristine Hunter. Call the above number and leave the information as per above instructions.

I'm not trying to be an a-hole here I am trying to get the message to everyone...ignore gossip from SISIP, ignore gossip from the Legion, ignore gossip from your neighbour. TRUST our lawfirm's memo's. Remember the memo's our lawfirm sends to us is vetted by the DoJ. So the blame in this situation is not OUR lawfirm it's the DoJ/TOOPE's FAULT.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:43

And the start date they have is....
And the GOC order to start zero sum date is.....
And the Law firms start date is........
And the authority they have to refuse the Law Firms start date is.......

Facts please
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:33

Hello, teen, I just talked to my cm at sisip and they told me that they were told by their superiors that our law firm has the wrong date and we , the class members should be calling our law firm because the info provided by our law firm is wrong. So , Peter , this is what they are telling us when we call. Also I asked them , and they,sisip said it is not them that decide which zero sum clients are reinstated, it is a Goc decision and not everyone will be. So sorry if this hurts , but it is the truth according to sisip. If you get reinstated , sisip will notify you

Back to top Go down

SISIP Contact Info for Zero Sum Empty SISIP Contact Info for Zero Sum

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:27

Here is the contact info:

1-855-370-0025

Have the following information on hand:
Name
Service Number
Home mailing address
Phone number
email address

This phone number is manned 9 am - 5 pm Atlantic time. If you do not get thru to a person you can leave the above info on the voicemail. The voicemail is active 24/7.

NOTE: AT THIS TIME MANULIFE IS ONLY GATHERING THE ABOVE INFORMATION. MCINNES COOPER IS WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WITH THE DoJ/TOOPE. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. IF THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED TO HAVE MANULIFE STARTING TO REINSTATE LTD FOR ZERO SUM CLASS MEMBERS PETER DRISCOLL HAS TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL GET AN EMERGENCY COURT ORDER WITH JUDGE BARNES TO GET MOVEMENT TO HAVE ZERO SUM CLIENTS LTD REINSTATED.

PLEASE BE PATIENT OUR LAW TEAM IS WOKING HARD FOR US.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down