Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question

Go down

question Empty Re: question

Post by bigrex Thu 11 Oct 2012, 17:52

Cook, you are still a member of the class. Because your PA pension and your CF pension didn't surpass the 75% mark, what you can expect is the full reimbursement equal to your PA pension act, plus interest and possible damages and money for taxes. So with the extra money, hopefully after taxes and legal fees are paid, we will still see 100% of what we would have received from VAC.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 16:53

well cook they should have sent you a letter after 24 month when they cut you off.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 16:05

propat wrote:what happened at the end of your 24 months cook.
propat

That was it.... after rehab training "Going back to school which I finished i couldnt put it towards to a job as there wasnt any ... I found a minimum wage job sweeping floors and never heard from them since.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 15:35

what happened at the end of your 24 months cook.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 15:30

I know I have must of asked this question before but I don't remember shit. I was on LTD 2000/2002 24 months to the day. I had to let them "SISIP" know my pension amount both military and VA pensions. They paid me the standard 75% . Where does this fall into the class? Am I entitled to anything?? or in my case is it a dead issue??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:57

dchd you are easy you already have your going forward top up and you will get everything they owe you with no need to re apply.when the deal is done you will get your cheque.they are only making sum zeros re apply some of them they owe over 3000 a month and for decades some over 30 years.
i guess we know why they are making them re apply.my guess is it would be cheeper if they could pay as many of them as possible only 2 years.
the way i see it so far
propat

Back to top Go down

question Empty question

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:33

So I got out in 2010 then in 2012 I continued get ltd after the 2 years.

I was getting x amount of money from Manulife/SISIP then topped up in July 2012

What type of client does that fall into? Or is this a simple case and or what kind of paperwork would be involved?

Or do i sit and wait?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down