Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HELP!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP!!!!

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 19:38

So true rifleman, so true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Thu 26 Sep 2013, 19:36

You got that right zero I myself have come on the site and had my rants and I will continue to do so because it feels good and plus that is the way I truly feel about this whole process it angers me to see other vets going through all this bullshit to get what is rightfully there's and by the way there is nothing like reading a good rant.

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 19:19

Sorry for the "potty-mouth" or "potty-fingers" as it were...I washed my hands out with some strong soap!

It helps to spill the guts sometimes, become unglued just to try to put everything in perspective...and unload a ton of frustration & stress in the process. We here on CSAT, know first hand what we're all suffering with on a daily basis, and we can relate to one another's issues...it's not like I could rant like that to "Joe the garbageman", as he wouldn't understand, as what's the worst thing that could happen to him, a "rat attack" or falling off the truck 'cuz he's still half in the bag from the night before? I think in our hearts and minds, we veterans can help alleviate each other's stress by the occasional vent...although, I seem to do it more than most...I hope VAC doesn't try to take my pension away because they determined that I was able to "help" another veteran!

It does feel good to just throw it out there from time to time, but prior to my joining CSAT, I had no real way to letting it go. Sure, I could rant to my psychiatrist and psychologist endlessly, (as I always do), but unless they actually walk a mile in my shoes...they'll never understand it the same way another veteran would. Year and years and years, blurted out in a few minutes of insanity...but worry not, it's building up again. Wink

I think of my brother, father, uncles, and both grandfathers, etc... years of my bloodline serving the country, in all the conflicts and wars we've been part of...just to have some "clerk" at VAC treat me lower than a second-class citizen...and naturally, as we've seen with supreme D, their chain backs them up, knowing full-well that they're WRONG! It's disgusting how we have to always continue fighting...aren't our fighting days supposed to be over now? We've done our bit for Queen and country, now live up to your promises as we've lived up to ours.

All we ask is for our dignity and respect...that our families don't suffer because of our commitment toward the benefit of others...it's not so much to ask for, is it?

Thanks for your added input everyone...I know that at least you won't leave me behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Thu 26 Sep 2013, 11:35

If DVA keeps trying to get rid of the veterans, they are liable to wake up one morning and realize that they are out of a job. I think they forget that the only reason allot of those bums have a job is because we, the veteran, exist!

Zero Sum - That must have felt good to get that off your chest and it was well said!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 10:05

passionate my brother it is a good thing we do not live in the same community I believe they would make a corral add a few tombstones and put down a fog machine to enhance our mood, I love the shotgun and a few 15 ounce throwing knives along with my favorite cordite concoctions could get pretty messy for the horses though, yeah so what if i seem a little off lately troops it is because of what my brother zero has touched on and what this law suit was supposed to do. No objectives have been reached,
1. No damned apology from the GOC,
2. Veterans still asking questions with no answers
3. Paying for a facking web site that is as accurate and updated as an 34,000,000 dollar app (the only communication we get)
4. Veterans being hounded by those that swore to assist us including a short list of egos way to ignorant to spell
6. too damned pissed to tell you what number 5 was
7. and if you doubt this final outcome your right out of it,
Where is the new found freedom that you deserve more than any amount of money can replace,
where is the restored dignity and pride for all veterans,
where is your right to be put back into the history books as a hero vise being an overpaid useless whining ex-soldier tossed under a pile of cheap asswipe legislation that still denounces your service to country as nothing shy of taxation anomalies and finally, who the hell came to our victory parade?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 09:02

Good write up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 00:57

To put it bluntly...VAC wants all of us to whither and die...fast. They've proven time and time again the total lack of respect all of their incompetent employees have for us. We the veterans who those offices were created for...not so some ignorant, snotty nosed, rude and arrogant piece of shit can have a job. I've been through the mill myself and am still trying to keep my nose to the grindstone, but it's hard...so hard that I have to keep shelving it for my own sanity. Even my psychologist said straight out, you have to put this behind you or it'll drive you insane...too late I think. Every day reading what you guys write about how VAC has such disrespect for us all, it makes my blood boil and gets me so enraged that I have to over-medicate, step away from reading it and sleep. So much God damned stress that I have chest pains, can't eat, and half the time I think about how to do something so f*****g dramatic and drastic to myself outside of the VAC head office, so they too can live with a horrific memory, and see what their ASSHOLE antics has pushed someone to do. Bloody unskilled, not medically trained, case managing pieces of shit, over-ruling trained medical personnel paperwork, just to put a feather in their cap by saving money...money that isn't theirs, and if the tax-payers knew of this shit and how their dollars are probably funding Christmas parties at VAC offices instead of making a veteran's life a little easier for them...well, I'm pretty damned sure they would stand up and take up our cause with us. I tell everyone I meet about the disgrace that is VAC, about their abusive nature, rude comments and refusal to do THEIR F*****G JOBS! I have tape recordings of a VAC nurse telling me that VAC has a new policy of reducing and refusing pensions...also, a case mangler shitting all over me on the phone, telling me that she would do everything she could to have all of my pensions taken away because I filed a formal complaint on her, due to her incompetency.

To give any of you piece of mind, invest in telephone recording device for your protection...as we know, any bureaucratic piece of shit working for the government is a God damned liar, this way when they deny abusing you...you have proof to throw in their faces and make public.

Do you think for a second that most people screwing the welfare system go through any grief at all? I know many of these lowlives who make a living out of screwing the government, and when their pay-out amounts go up, where does the GoC take it from...VAC, from us! Sure, have social programs for the scurge of the earth...lazy good for nothing pieces of shit...but if you served your country and suffered for your dedication, whether physically or psychologically, they, the GoC treats you, US, like the pieces of shit. Once I get this f*****g retro BS out of the way, I'm going full-bore medieval on the VAC assholes, legally. Personal injury lawyers...letter wring campaigns to ALL opposition party members to have them read in parliament...and have them listen to the tape recordings, well, copies of the tape recordings. My goal is to get all of my entitlements by the end of 2014, or that's it. I've already been waiting close to 20 years for them to stop jerking me off for one reason or another...but now there's a final deadline they have to meet. I don't give a flying fuck if they try to lock me up...because I have others waiting in the wings to take up the cause just in case they go that route. I have names of VAC personnel, recording of their lies...and it'll all go public...it'll be very dirty, messy and very public. You know, I even had a VAC case mangler say these exact words to me; "what is with you f*****g guys and your PTSD, suck it up and get over it already". I complained directly to the minister's office and they IGNORED me, I contacted the ombudsman and they did the same. There you go VAC assholes, now you know who this is...give me your best shot, because, boy do I have something in store for you...and you know that I always stick to my word, don't you...dickheads.

We should all get dirty and messy with them, they do it to us without even batting an eyelash...I can easily do it now because I have no dignity or self-respect anymore, they stole it from me, but once you're over that hurdle of shame...nothing will stop you. Pricks, taking a man's hope from him and forcing his family into poverty and destitution...SD, you've done nothing wrong and they're trying to break you because of the inroads you've made for others through them. If you require any loot to get you by, message me your address and I'll be proud to send you something. Hopefully with the calls you're receiving they will make good...but just remember who you're dealing with. It's disgusting what they've put you through and for what...helping out others who can't fend for themselves...it's not like you're doing backflips or anything. VAC is very good at turning the stress on and off...playing games with your mind and why...to push someone into a position where they're feeling hopeless?

I'm so sick and tired of the endless string of BS and the majority of the public doesn't have a f*****g clue...they believe that we are well taken care of! What we need is action, a confrontation that's going to hit the media nationally...no more of this small town reports that never go across the wire...even this whole SISIP fiasco was kept hush-hush in most places, just the occasional small blurb on tv or newspapers in major centres. Ever seen Born on the 4th of July? The protests outside of the republican party nomination conventions? We need our own Ron Kovic to push this in the public eye, we need to make our f****d up government accountable. Come on GoC, you know who I am...have some CSIS douchebag make me disappear, you know what I'm capable of...you know it's not going to be an easy task...bring it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 23:48

Thanks, I am hoping it spreads to others so they can see others being taken by Vac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 22:40

Nav you really need to stop watching those Soaps every afternoon!
Supreme, you did us all proud today not just for yourself but for all Veterans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 20:22

As sand flows thru the hour glass, So does the days of our Vac lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Wed 25 Sep 2013, 20:04

Great news supreme going to have a few cold ones CHEERS

PRO PATRIA

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 19:44

great news supreme you should be proud that you are giving some chairs a much needed break. its not everyone that can get that many bureaucrats off their fat frackin asses.

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 19:03

Supreme sleep well, we may be vet's but are old training that sowed us to go all the way will never dye. The few the proud!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 18:48

Trooper, you captured sentiments we all share as comrades in such a wonderful way. So many talented well versed soldiers we have on csat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 18:41

Supreme, I looked at the video from your interview in front of DVA, I must say that you have a lot of courage to go public with your fight, you are a good man, and don't let anyone else tell you different. Now that you have made the decision to go public, there is no turning back, you will need to find the strength, to continue your fight, as you already know, how difficult it is to stand up to the government. Your family needs you to be strong, and I am sure they are supporting you, as we are here at CSAT.
It's clear to me, that you are well suited to handle yourself, you have helped others, so you must know what avenues to pursue, with respect to your fight.
You stated that you are in the process of submitting new info to DVA, with respect to your new diagnosed PTSD, that should prove to be in your favor.
DVA, said that officials have been directed to reach out to you with info you need to access appropriate support, well how about them giving you more time to prepare yourself, and your family, what's up with this two Weeks notice, tell them you reaching out to them, and you need more time before they cut you off.
I also read that you lost all three of your appeal hearings, but now you have new evidence, to support your claim, your new diagnose of PTSD, this should reopen your case.
I cannot speak for the people in your area, but it would be nice to see a few more individuals at your future protest, and maybe going forward this might be the case.
In closing you know that CSAT is here for you, as you can see by the response of your post, and again your courage by going public,  reflects all Veterans.
So best of luck to you, and your family, and I do hope that you prevail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum