Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should veterans be refused claims for refusing to take drugs.

Go down

Should veterans be refused claims for refusing to take drugs. Empty Re: Should veterans be refused claims for refusing to take drugs.

Post by pinger Fri 14 Aug 2015, 17:39

I have not heard of claims being denied for refusing to take medication either.

Refusing to jump through certain other hoops and hurdles may disqualify someone of benefits and programs though.

But there is a flip side to your post that my memory does recalls wildthing.

When applying for a vac claim, list all the meds your on or have been on. No matter if they worked or not. What did not work for me I returned to a pharmacy anonymously and no one is wiser. I wasn't force fed.

HEY!!! I got a few new prescriptions. Get this. Coming from an legal orthopedic surgeon one of them doesn't even have a darn DIN number. Forget any pre-authorization... but I will record that after I can afford it.

We have to do our own homework folks because vac ain't going to babyfeed us with a silver spoon any time fracking soon...
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Should veterans be refused claims for refusing to take drugs. Empty Re: Should veterans be refused claims for refusing to take drugs.

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 11:45

I have not heard of any claims being denied for the fact that an individual was not taking their meds - or certain prescribed meds.
No one can force anyone to take their meds , only a qualified physician really knows the true affects that any medication is having on a individual , the patient has the last word in the decision to take - or not take the medication.
With respect to a claim not being approved simply for the fact that someone was not taken their medication , now they are playing doctor an are going into dangerous territory.
There can be a lot of different reasons why an individual cannot take - or continue to take - or even only take in certain circumstances what has been prescribed to them by a physician.

Back to top Go down

Should veterans be refused claims for refusing to take drugs. Empty Should veterans be refused claims for refusing to take drugs.

Post by Ex Member Thu 13 Aug 2015, 21:50

Why should veterans have to take drugs or pretend to take drugs to get claims through. why does va have this in their policies for qualification of benefits. do we not have the right to refuse to poison ourselves. I can with stand a lot pain i am used to it, weakness is my biggest enemy now, do they want me to take steroids to. how about a therapy spa three times a day followed by endless pool will blue cross cover that perscription i dont think so, i dont have any of that stuff near me but they are welcome to come install them. Anybody know if this is illegal and discrimination.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum