Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty ELB CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

Post by Ex Member Sat 18 May 2013, 15:19

will do buds again great idea great work thank you so much.

allways question athority

propat

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by meteck Sat 18 May 2013, 12:19

thanks propat..i need the word out on this one..will be hitting mainstream media with a sledgehammer i hope this week...keep sending vets here and tell them to email me lionsfan67@hotmail.com

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 12:09

great work meteck and will do but i got to tell ya buds a lot more guys with no dog in this fight do care probably more than we will ever know.

thanks a lot buds

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Fri 17 May 2013, 11:54

update may 17th...ANYONE WITH A CONCERN ON THIS MATTER PLEASE CALL THE OMBUDSMANS OFFICE AT 1-877-330-4343.ASK FOR MIKE MCDONALD..TELL HIM YOUR STORY.HE AGREES ITS TIME TO TAKE THIS TO THE PRESS,I WILL TAKE THE WEEKEND CREATING AN INFO PACKET TO BE SENT TO AM640 NEWS RADIO ON TEUSDAY AND START THE MEDIA BALL ROLLING,,PLEASE IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE AFFECTED BY THIS GIVE THEM MY EMAIL lionsfan67@hotmail.com..there are THOUSANDS of soldiers left behind still,,the ones from sisip are getting paid now,frankly most of them could care less about our plight,there fight is over,,ares is just starting..i promise i will getb this out to the media i just want to be able to give the facts of the people this is affecting..cheers meteck

meteck
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Fri 17 May 2013, 10:35

to all that are taking the time and telling me their personal stories thank you .its not easy to tell anyone whats happened to you.i have been on elb since 2007.started college last year and have one to go if my body makes it. i have a call in today to the ombudsman office and from there will formulate a way forward starting monday..i have while in uniform had my case presented on the floor of the house of commons on a different matter in 2000. i have many media and live tv and radio appearences under my belt and you can rest assured i will do my damndest to ensure the feds do not go to summer recess without this matter being brought forward.its all a matter of a piece of legislation that needs to be pushed threw parliment to change the law governing change of pay to elb,cfis and korean war pay personnel.if anybody knows anybody in this position please give them my email addy its lionsfan67@hotmail.com..my name is terence graham.google me with euthanasia and canada in the search to find out more about my ability to get to the press if you want to.i want to stress that i do not know for sure weather the goc plans on giving us the money they stole back or not.my worry is that it is starting to sound like nothing is being done here.for anyone wanting info ncontact veterans affairs and ask for jose mcciver,,shes the special needs administrator who is our point lady on this.she has been forthright so far and is handling multiple requests from us on this matter. the minister of defense promised no soldier would be left behind on this matter.lets hold him to his word shall we..ps i believe mrs mcciver is french for any soldier with a french first language preference.i do not speak french but if needed will find someone to translate your story for me. i will present the best posible scenario to the press to create as much of a ripple as possible,lets shame them into giving us our money back shall we..cheers

meteck
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by meteck Thu 16 May 2013, 14:08

UPDATE!! MAY 16....Hi there all.i have been very busy trying to asertain whats happening to those of us on elb or cfis or korean war pay..for all of us the news is not positive.i spoke to the veterans ombudsmans office today.was told that their senior mangmnt team is due back in the office tommorow.unfortunatly their efforts to get ANY INFO on this situation has met with a closed door policy.nothing to comment on.i got my phonecall taped and allowed them to use it by presenting my concerns to this team at friday may 17 meeting..next i contacted veterans affairs special needs manager jose mcciver..its a lady who is looking into this on my and 4 others behalf..as of teusday morning the official response to these inquires  says that this matter is being discussed at the deputy minsters level inside veteransd affairs and that...and this is the important line....IF THERE IS ANY REASON FOUND TO IMPLEMENT CHANGE IN THIS MATTER interested parties will be made aware..not word for word but me and jose both agreed the word IF was troubling..she has no further info on this..i have told her that i am seriously considering going to the press to perhaps put heat on this issue.remember parliment closes in say 4 weeks and its gone till sept..that would be a diasater...i need to know from all of you your info..you can stay anonomous but i need your rank and more importantly your injuries that got you on elb..this is so i can present an honest account to radio and tv spots and can accentuate our position better...my email is lionsfan67@hotmail.com  my name is terence graham and i have experience in radio and tv.. i want to turn up the heat a little to ensure they start the process of introducing the peice of legislation required to get the money that was stolen from us back..i need your stories.if your in please email me and by monday i will have a plan of action going forward.i have to call the ombudsman in the afternoon tommorow .i will post all i know ..im starting to feel like this could be swept under the rug and thats not happening..cheers

meteck
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down