Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

+5
jack22
sailor964
meteck
bigrex
Brasidas
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty ELB CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

Post by Ex Member Tue 11 Feb 2014, 20:03

If anyone believes Harper cares about veterans or anyone else for that matter , I have a piece of property in Florida for sale, lol, this government is for the 1 percent and the 1 percent only

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 19:56

Agreed Navrat, The government is pledging $2.1 million to improve online access to Veterans Affairs Canada. The government has closed nine Veterans Affairs offices across Canada. Also the budget has included a reduction in military purchases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 19:52

I guess the Government gave the answer to the ELB retro veterans, nt going to happen anytime soon, nothing was in the budget at all! This thing needs to go to court, plus massive media attention . All veterans got boned in this budget

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 18:10

Does this clawback have to go through parliament to be reimbursed??
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Sat 01 Feb 2014, 07:52

Just completed the survey. Thanks. I called the new vets for vets help line to make sure I had the correct number and it checked out. Thank you all that are involved in helping vets. The past few months have been very dark with the losses of more soldiers and services. I hope the government will "WAKE UP!" and do the right thing, the just thing, for all soldiers and veterans.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Fri 31 Jan 2014, 17:50

I clicked on the addy and it was done in 60 seconds..hopefully all will take the survey..fantino said he was late for meeting because he was with 12 cabinet people discussing a veterans issue. hopefully he was figuring out when best to announce they are giving the money stolen from us back to use for taxi,s to get from our homes to our case workers office !!!

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jan 2014, 16:24

Go for this, it's a sure fire way to get the GOC attention!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jan 2014, 15:50

Here is the link to the survey

Currently, the Minister of Veterans Affairs is considering whether he will honour the promises made to Veterans for re-imbursement of the Earnings Loss Benefit, which was clawed from Veteran's pensionable earnings between April 1, 2006 and November 1, 2012.

Michel Drapeau Law Office has posted a survey for former members of the Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP who have had Earnings Loss Benefits clawed back by the Federal Government between April 1, 2006 and November 1, 2012.

The purpose of this survey is to determine (1) how may Veterans qualify for ELB reimbursement (2) how much ELB is owing to Veterans (3) establish communications and relationships with each potential member of this class.

If you have had ELB clawed back, we invite you to complete this survey, which is posted at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SMG5JML

Back to top Go down

Post by EZRider Fri 31 Jan 2014, 14:05

I found it on their FB page, survey completed, thanks. Hopefully all involved will either complete the survey here, or have contacted Michael Blais with this info.

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jan 2014, 13:46

Anyone saw the online survey on Michel Drapeau law office site? Est ce que quelqu'un a vu le sondage sur le site de Michel Drapeau? Asking our info about the ELB retro.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 30 Jan 2014, 14:37

Unfortunately, I would not put it past this Government, to withhold VAC pensions if Vets stopped paying their taxes, even if it is illegal. Their morality is controlled only by their wallets, and they would rather sell their souls rather than hand over money to those they deem unworthy. They see anyone who is not working, as a leech on society, that includes seniors, the unemployed and disabled Veterans, and have taken every step possible to force them into the workforce, so they can pay more taxes. That is why they have compared disabled Veterans to welfare recipients, and are actively fighting to keep the lump sum payments, because they know that when that money runs out, most veterans will be forced to find work of some kind, in order to survive.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty Hurt the banksters

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 07:49

What they are doing is not only illegal it's immoral, let's hit them where it hurts them the most $$$$$$$$$, the oligarchy money system only profit psychopath banksters, they are the ones who really controll the system.
I tell you what we should ALL do is first of all protest massively and stop traffic, this will distrupt business and make people aware, stop paying taxes, if they ow you something send your income tax but if you ow them just dont pay, etc. etc...

You get my drift, peacefull intelligent protest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 07:38

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Wed 29 Jan 2014, 14:39

I hear you teen..........I asked why the ombudsmans online page was not updated since dec 10.. but to their credit I was told my concerns were passed up the ladder. I am still working to aquire max education dollars while in college. they are helping me with this. lets hope this is the homestretch!!!don't mess with vets..on tv they are pure gold .....

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next