Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

+9
EZRider
bigrex
pteadams2002
Rifleman
loggie
meteck
Teentitan
Brasidas
13 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 7 Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 18 Feb 2014, 15:23

I had the understanding that Micheal Drapeau Law office was looking into the clawback. I filled out the survey. So what is happening with this route?? Tks
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 12:19

Has anyone contacted the lawyers at McInness Cooper?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 08:35

Thanks i will read Hill times.

I still think that a major manif is the way to go, attack them where it hurts, stop and block traffic; this tactic was and is still used all around the world and it works, it's the only one that works, right after all legal aspects are used without result.

Attack them legally at first, let's see where it goes, then...

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Tue 18 Feb 2014, 07:57

thanks for the info road king. I suggest reading the hill times if you want to be up to speed on elb retro.. the ombudsman is yelling it loud but still the gvmnt wont answer..time for a laywer..

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Feb 2014, 11:23

Try these guys, probono, means it's almost free, they fight in federal court, they also know how to fight for vets., it's a possible choice, it's up to you to talk to them and see what they can offer.

Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
World Exchange Plaza, 100 Queen Street, Suite/Bureau 1100, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1P 1J9

Borden Ladner Gervais LLP / S.E.N.C.R.L., S.R.L. | It begins with service | D'abord le service
Calgary | Montréal | Ottawa | Toronto | Vancouver | Waterloo Region/Région de Waterloo
blg.com.

Please note that our addresses have changed and now end in blg.com. Please update your address book. You may also have noticed that we have recently changed our logo. This evolution represents our increased commitment to service and achieving the best results for our clients and serves as a constant reminder of our commitment and dedication to professional and service excellence in everything we do.

World Exchange Plaza, 100 Queen Street, Suite/Bureau 1100, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1P 1J9

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Sat 15 Feb 2014, 10:48

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE IN HERE HAS FOUND A LAWYER TO BEGIN PROCEEDINGS TO SUE!! I AM FIGHTING APPEALS NOW FOR MORE MONEY FOR SCHOOL FOR EVERYONE ON ELB AND CANNOT DO ANYMORE..SOMEONE POST A LAWYER SO I CAN ADD MY NAME TO THE SUIT..WE AINT GETTING SHIT PEOPLE WAKE UP.WE ARE SPLINTERED AND THEY KNOW IT. UNTIL WE ARE UNITED HERE TALK MEANS SQUAT!!!!! LAWYER...SOMEONE GET ONE AND POST IT HERE.THANKS

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Sat 15 Feb 2014, 09:15

I thought SISIP law suit was not going to happen on many occasions however it did happen and I still have lots of hope for all ELB members who should be paid every cent that has been taken

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 20:40

ENCORE UNE FOIS, ON SE FAIT AVOIR. IL LAISSE PASSER LE TEMPS DANS L ESPOIR QU ON OUBLIE. BRAVO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 20:38

I think the elb retro is dead. I'm sorry!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 15:48

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/veterans-medical-records-to-be-held-by-private-american-firm-ndp-1.1686574#ixzz2tJmFbaiS

OUR MEDICALS RECORDS ARE BEING SENT TO A PRIVATE AMERICAN FIRM AND THEY WILL DECIDE WHO GETS BENEFITS!

Would have created a new forum, but couldn't figure it out!

This is outrageous, where does it stop?

Back to top Go down

Post by loggie Fri 14 Feb 2014, 11:01

Can anyone confirm for me that MP's and there families do NOT have to pay for their medical/dental benefits? i.e. 100% free

loggie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 09:47

Relax dude, it's like i"ve always said; follow the money trail.

Let's say your house just got robbed and have no suspect, start looking around. A week later your next door neighbour, poor dude just baught a brand new byke for himself and his girlfreind, suspect enough i say.

Now do the same thing using our gouv., where does the meney come from and where does it go ?
Then you know where to hit. The goal and agenda of these people is to run canada like a business, fine. Just dont bite the hand that feeds you.

All federal employé, all retired federal personnel wich is vets, rcmp, and so on, and so on, all federal personnel is concerned, we are now in the same bath. That represents a large number of the population in canada, voting canadiens.

Let's kick them out of office, the cons. wont be in power for long after exposing their sinister plan to the public, wich is devide and conquer ou diviser pour conquérire. Lets do what we have to do, stand up and fight, lets hit them where it hurts, block traffic a chirurgical cut where it really hurts, by blocking rush hour traffic in a major city is in fact illegal and should not be done without carefull planning, it's goal.

Think about it, thousands of RCMP, civil servants, vets, all active and retired, legally blocking traffic for a specific amount of time at very specific predetermined spots, in order to make sure that everyone gets the message, this might affect local economy or it might not depending on how long the town is cut off from it's money workers. Should be incoming, morning, slow moving, rush hour traffic only.

Peacefully, securely, within the boundries of the law and legally, respectfully, with the help of all federal workers and retired, let's do this, integrity, cohesion, respect and good judgement, no excessive measures, let them all know that what might hyppotically be happening is a protest against injustice and that we are all concerned about the lack of respect from the conservative in power trip. No workers = no meney for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 09:40

I spoke to the Ombudsman Office this morning and they are still pushing Fantino to give a yes or no on the issue of retro-activity.  "Until we get a yes or a no, veterans can't move forward on the issue".  

Could it be the conservative strategy to simply delay making this decision until the next election?  They Cons know they are going to lose the federal election in 2015 so maybe they are going to leave it for the incoming government to deal with.  Its just a thought.

All I know is I want my money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 19:28

you know MSS I agree with you and thats a shame if its true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 16:50

ELB retro is a pipe dream. There is no more political will to advance this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next