Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM JT puts his own interests ahead of the country.

5 posters

Go down

PM JT puts his own interests ahead of the country.  Empty Re: PM JT puts his own interests ahead of the country.

Post by Ex Member Tue 10 Jan 2017, 17:49

lmao steelgunner conservative ??? WTF ??? where the frack did that come from ???

ya all know I was till 2006 didn't always vote for them mind you but still a con till then .  

haven't  voted for them since nor the libs either till last election and until the NVC thing gets fixed I belong to the veterans party of Canada I guess .

I had not problem bashing harper and his ilk and have no problem bashing this frack tard AT ALL .

if this idiot cant see the problems that have piled up like so much shyte right in front of him and simple solutions someone ( yes I'm talking to you Gerald !!! ) best stop walking him around it so he doesn't get any on his shoes , grab him by the back of his neck , and rub his noes in it . that is the only way this guy is going to realize how much this stinks .

enough fundraising already !!!!! from you and your MP,s . I'm paying your salary pal.

so get back to fracking work !

BTW if ya do a pee poor job of it???

I hired your but so don't think I will not fire it as well.

always question authority .

propat

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

PM JT puts his own interests ahead of the country.  Empty Re: PM JT puts his own interests ahead of the country.

Post by Teentitan Tue 10 Jan 2017, 15:06

Well I hope I win the lottery soon so I can have a private dinner date with JT to talk veteran issues he is falling short on.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that he did not comment on the current murder suicide. I know Hehr skated around the issue and he did make a statement that was not correct.

The crisis phone line is NOT dedicated to veterans and soldiers. It is for ALL gov't employees! So there is no training, to my knowledge, that the operators are trained to 'talk' to a vet/solider in distress.

It would be great if some of that $5.6 Billion they constantly talk about was diverted to a dedicated phone line for vets/soldiers. With properly trained personnel answering the phone. Electronic connection coast to coast to coast to police/fire/paramedics to dispatch and get trained people to be face to face with the vet/soldier.

Better yet he can roll it into one of the two wellness centre's we were promised.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:35

Rex, if you must know I have voted for all three parties in my life time.  I put no stock in constantly voting for the same party, i simply vote for the best candidate period.

My connection of JT not doing his job out side of forum/veteran issues is simple.  If he screws us in one area or issues that is not related to Veterans issues you can be sure behind closed doors the issues are not being representative in a very meaningful way to correct a position that should have been corrected in due course.

Rex say as you please, but keep in mind I will do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:52

I believe this is the "politics" thread created by the CSAT Forum Master so please do not try to derail the topic about our PM's job performance to date.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 10 Jan 2017, 08:08

Steelgunner, I realize that you are a Conservative, and have a lot of criticism for JT, but I think that as far as CSAT is concerned, we should keep all political discourse ti within the scope of Veterans issues. And believe me, there is a still a lot to discuss with that issue. Thank you.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 06:22

The thing is in JT's eyes Hehr is doing an excellent job.

I highly doubt JT will ever move Hehr out of that position, the only way in my opinion JT will even consider moving Hehr is media reporting of mass public negativity protest against Hehr himself, that is not likely going to happen.

The way I see it is that Hehr was given a mandate to complete, as long as that mandate is being worked on, Hehr is sitting well.
It does not matter if the mandate itself does not sit well with some Veterans, or the way Hehr is handling the mandate, as long as it is being worked on, Hehr will stay in that position.

As I have said many times before, the bureaucrats are running our file, all Hehr has to do is delegate he's mandate to the bureaucrats, and Hehr will continue to look good in he's duties as Minister.

The summit engagements and the advisory groups have no impact or influence on the bureaucrats that are handling our file, the bureaucrats will do whatever they see fit to do.

It all comes down to the New Veterans Charter, this charter has given the bureaucrats ample amount of time, for many years to come, to secure their work, for many years to come.
This is what it's all about, this is why the New Charter was enacted in the first place, it has nothing to do with what is best for Veterans, it has everything to do with securing the future of the bureaucrats.
The PM and the MVA will continue to use these Veterans groups as PR, they will continue to allow those bureaucrats to run our file and continue to give false public perception.

It is, what it is, we are stuck with it for this government term.
We can continue to fight for what we all believe in, this should always continue, but we must also understand the political ramifications we are all facing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 09 Jan 2017, 18:03

I AM DEFINITLEY NOT ALONE.
BAND OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS (VETERANS)
http://viewfromtheedgeoftheworld.blogspot.ca/2013/01/why-failing-to-provide-for-veterans.html
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 09 Jan 2017, 17:26

Just watched power and politics does not look like dumb ass will be shuffled go fracking figure like to see him shuffled right out the door so I would not have to listen to the parrot talk babbling idiot

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by red510 Mon 09 Jan 2017, 16:11

CBC new just announcing that JT will shuffle his cabinet tomorrow. Lets hope KH is replaced with someone more capable, with a greater sense of urgency and the ability to quickly fulfill the MVA mandate.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-cabinet-shuffle-1.3927947

red510
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2016-04-21

Back to top Go down

PM JT puts his own interests ahead of the country.  Empty PM JT puts his own interests ahead of the country.

Post by Ex Member Mon 09 Jan 2017, 14:22

JT aka Junior Trudeau puts his thoughts and beliefs before the citizens of Canada.

1. Recent private trip to Bahamas that is so full of conflict of interest.
2. Pay to have dinner with JT, they are modelling themselves just like a charity but we all know where the money will end up in who's hands.
3. Putting outside world Affairs issues at the cost of taxpayers.  Example Syria crisis which would bettter served if it was solved in its homeland and a safe area created there. There are private organizations that help people come to many countries throughout the world and the government would be in my opinion better off going in that direction.
4. Not attending Washingtons ceremony for swearing in the President, no where and when who's yard to shit in JT, just like your father thinking Canada is above the United States which really controls are economy.

The current MVA along with JT has not fulfilled its campaign promises to the Veterans, it's well over a year.  The slow secret pace is truly a killer to Veterans.  The ship of the good ship Liberals is sinking, they will in a month have a press conference in front of a legion and announce the retro pay with glee for a photo op.  But at what price to the hearts and minds of Veterans that are no longer with us?  Oh and on a side note since I mention the legion, please stop that RCMP commercial, yes the RCMP are within our ranks as we all know but it just gives the sense that you have forgotten the Afghan Vets and your not even trying to get us in the fold.  But, I will not join till you release what the top heads make per year.  Enough of my rant for the day.

Major change, Major shake up is needed in VAC.  Not just the sad sack MVA  but the whole systems.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum