Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moved by the Forum Master

Go down

Moved by the Forum Master Empty Re: Moved by the Forum Master

Post by Guest Wed 08 Mar 2017, 11:37

Member deleted by the Forum Master.

Topic split, moved to storage.

Topic closed.

Trooper
Forum Master

Back to top Go down

Moved by the Forum Master Empty Moved by the Forum Master

Post by Ex Member Wed 08 Mar 2017, 11:12

trooper don't even know where to start with all of that stuff so ill do my best to keep it in order however I I'm guessing I will hove to jump back and forth a little and this response may take a few posts as this can get tiring as you have taken this topic WAY off track with your last response to me .

so my post was all about laying the blame squarely on the elected members of the hose for lack of legislation or unacceptable legislation especially in regards to the topic of this thread as a context .

and ill quote this part ;

just a point on legislation ; only law makers can legislate no one else . so no one can be held responsible for legislation but the law makers . NO bureaucrat can force the legislators ( MOPs ) to introduce legislation they don't want and none can force them to vote for it .

and you say  
"Half the time what you write is not understandable"

WTF is not understandable about this ?

this is not in any way not understandable by anyone nor the rantings of some drunk guy .

as a matter of fact I'm thinking ya got to be really drunk not to understand it.

so maybe you were drunk when you posted your response to me on that saying I said something I CLEARLY didn't say .

now this you have done many times before and we have had this conversation in the past in witch I told if ya got to read my posts 10 times to understand them then do that before you post a response . and ALL the times you have done this in the past my posts were just as CLEAR as this one .

so maybe you were not drunk you were just trying to deflect from the point I was actually making using actual FACTS that the politicians are the ONLY people that should be held responsible for legislation especially when it comes to the subject of this thread NOT the bureaucrats .

and hey maybe for reasons that are beyond at least my understanding you really didn't understand what was very clearly written in a sober fashion no matter how many times you read it . fine id just as soon you apologises for completely misrepresenting what I CLEARLY stated and carry the frack on no harm no foul . then their is no problem and the thread stays on track.

but noooo you say you MAY have misread . REALLY .... MAY ??????

on something so CLEARLY stated .  again a quick apology and correction of that disingenuous response would have kept the thread right on track but noooooo .

now you throw out a whole host of subjects that require a response having nothing to do with this thread .

such as why someone would suggest  I'm drinking when it is very clear to at least moats by the clarity of my posts and my quick understanding of how my posts are being completely misrepresented by another poster that I'm clearly very sober indeed .

I just want complete honesty saying MAY have misread is not that and your initial response completely misrepresenting what I said was no where even close to honest .

witch would bring me to the other off topic crap .

no respect for authority ( kind of agree with that ) if they haven't earned it I don't give it say the GOC for instance they have yet to earn it so they will not get it not from me .

and freedom of speech yes I believe in it without apology and the other subjects ill get into next as this does tend to get tiring  and I want this post to end on track with this thread .

the return of the PA will happen of this I have NO doubt . the number of NVC vets keep growing and the voices for this get not only more numerous and louder in time the GOC and their proxies in the vets orgs like the legion cant shut you up and kick you around forever . eventually all these idiots will be replaced by people that understand and in fact in some cases by NVC vets themselves . along with the fact that PA guys are truly starting to understand how fracked the NVC vets are more and more of them will join the fight .

THIS WILL HAPPEN

until it does you can lay all your blames squarely on the shoulders as I believe I have in fact proven that is where it belongs .

disclaimer ; no alcoholic beverages were harmed in the creation of this post.

always question authority

propat

Ex Member

Back to top Go down