Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decision coming Monday December 4 2017

+4
Dannypaj
BinRat
bosn181
LostTrucker
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Decision coming Monday December 4 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Decision coming Monday December 4 2017

Post by Guest Tue 05 Dec 2017, 21:21

I wish everyone .....would come back that was here in 2013 what a gang ......it was fun remembering the clowns

Back to top Go down

Decision coming Monday December 4 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Decision coming Monday December 4 2017

Post by Guest Tue 05 Dec 2017, 20:21

NAVRATILOVA wrote:What about me. No love for me! 1033!
Always nav, for you and all your ladies. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Dec 2017, 19:53

What about me. No love for me! 1033!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Dec 2017, 19:36

Lol bosn that's just me and teen saying hello nothing to be concerned over. As for the government option they have a tough one on their hands I see it going to the suppreme court.
The whole purpose is to leave no vet needing and if the government can throw a 40% disabled veteran aside in 3 year's with nothing that's not right, just an example! If they can come up with an option that delivers the same as pa and call it what ever they want all is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Tue 05 Dec 2017, 18:47

i agree i wish it was that way i just don't want to see us turning on each other over something the gov is doing to us i hope that what they come out with soon will be better for everyone but i look and say its the gov they want credit and votes and they want to do it on the backs of others and will find a way to make smoke and mirrors to public while bending over most vets in someway or another lets remember who we angry with and not lash out at each other is all i know there are people hurting and we need to hold each other up cause the goc and vac not wanting to do it

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Dec 2017, 17:07

One vet one standard of compensation. The gold standard!

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Tue 05 Dec 2017, 15:01

i think ones things for sure some think we can go back to how it all was, it not going to happen we have to learn to deal with that fact there have been many good changes not all of us are going to be happy but no matter what they do there will be some that you just can't do anything to make them happy all i ask myself if i am happy with what i got and how i been treated and at this point i am happy because i choose not to be upset at what they did cause then they win at the end of the day if they don't do anything else for me i still going to be happy if you let this stuff eat you then we turn on each other i do hope things will work out and we do get closer to what we were promised but at what cost are we willing to fight with each other rather than stand with each other i am more for having your back not trying to kick you in the teeth vac and gov does enough of that to us we don't need to do it to each other as well

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 05 Dec 2017, 13:09

Actually I do miss Propat....at least he didn't hide behind "partisan politics" excuse when he learned the truth and proved it to himself by researching points made to him by members.

He knew how to debate and discuss and teach. Learned quite a bit from him.

You? I still have a sliver of hope you will take the time and do some research. Believe me (or not) you sometimes have good comments.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Dec 2017, 12:57

Lol teen yes you will, you miss Propat too, Propat come back teen misses you!
Not running away teen just tired of it all.
Tell you what conservatives talk reform, serious reform I'll get out and vote until then not interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 05 Dec 2017, 12:23

Not gonna say I will miss you because you will be back in a few months....make some more crazy inaccurate statements.....argue with the person trying to give you the correct information....realize that the person trying to help you understand is making to much sense and you will quit the Forum again.

You are the perfect example of repeating mistakes from the past because you don't want to listen to anyone other then yourself by labeling it as a partisan politics argument.

You are correct in saying the country is fractured. Too many consecutive corrupt gov't's have caused it.

Where you are wrong is you think it will fix itself if you refuse to learn how the mistakes made in the past has led to a fractured country.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Dec 2017, 11:53

Teen I'm not getting into a partisan politics debate with you because I'm not partisan to any party.
Secondly csat doesn't revolve around forum master's their supposed to remain neutral.
Third I was planning to email CJ after the "OPTION" and request removal because I don't want to engage in the election or partisan politics.

What I will do is give you my opinion, first off this country is fractured and lots of reform needs to take place. The legal system needs reformed. Law enforcement security forces need a governing body separate from PMO to enforce the law and hold all accountable even parliament. Diversity is the threat of the future and when a party has total control that spells disaster in the future. Not fighting with you anymore teen and I'm not mad no rabies here. As for partisan politics not my monkey's not my circus... Relax you will have the floor to yourself soon!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 05 Dec 2017, 11:20

If you are mad at NDHQ Wildthing you should have pointed that out instead of saying it's the PA vets fault and that they only saw extra benefits.

If you don't want to believe or learn from other people's experience and knowledge of the history of the NVC through their advocating that is up to you.

But your refusal to learn and research how the veteran file has ended up where it is now only confuses and muddles the situation within the veteran community. By ignoring the past you only give politicians of ALL parties the power to control the conversation and use veteran issues as campaign tactics to buy votes.

Lastly if you have such a hatred for CSAT Forum Masters why do you keep coming back to CSAT? If all you want to do is rant and rave and ignore the truth start your own Forum and run it the way you want.

This forum is a teaching tool for veterans. The responsibility of the Forum Master is to make sure the material being posted is as accurate as possible by doing research and advocating.

We all started out as, you stated, non powerful veterans. Part of getting some power to make a difference is to step up and learn the mistakes made in the past by veterans and not to repeat the same mistakes.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Dec 2017, 07:31

Here is the facts as I see them and the individual's I was referring to NDHQ .
1.They did not represent injured or medically released veteran's who sisip tore to hell.
2. They quelled soldiers from engaging against the NVC.

3. Every one of them in a position of power from decades ago to now need to hang their heads in shame, and I'm sure the moral in the arm force's is at an all time low.
4. Any soldiers getting injured and released are at the mercy of who ever and what ever the flavor of the day is.
5. Examples, uncle Walt these Afghanistan veteran's used to talk about he was castrated when he seen the dollar's flowing in. Soldiers have zero representation.
6. Partisan veteran's, the left blames the right and so on and csat has had both as forum master's, QUELLING whatever post doesn't suit their agenda even removing those who don't tow the party line.
7. Legion and advocates also easily purchased and many were
Some with honor stood strong and spoke up and gave a good fight. I understand quite well teen everything north of of common sense is BS and I'm not eating anymore. Maybe they will offer something equivalent to pa veteran's,maybe there will be more demotions and weird calculations fact is were at their mercy because those in positions of power are gutless greedy individuals who should be ashamed of themselves for not demanding structure for the injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 04 Dec 2017, 23:47

Oh I see facts and people who DO take the time to advocate and participated in the fight with the government are as corrupt as the VAC bureaucrats and politicians in your mind.

Man that is one very, very narrow mind you have and it's not due to your lack of political correctness. It's a lack of NOT wanting to learn what really happened.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Dec 2017, 23:38

The average PA VET' is not in a position of power are they, I'm partial pa I'm not in a position of power don't twist my word's.
You don't like me because I'm not politically correct, Think I'll go to bed and cry now😭

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum