Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal Board changes coming down the pike this week affecting Tribunal Hearings ...

2 posters

Go down

Appeal Board changes coming down the pike this week affecting Tribunal Hearings ... Empty Re: Appeal Board changes coming down the pike this week affecting Tribunal Hearings ...

Post by bigrex Tue 06 Mar 2018, 15:51

Well, I have a reconsideration request pending. VRAB has had the request for 4 months, but I was told that it could be several more months, before they even decide if they will grant me a new hearing. Which I think is total BS. Why should I and other veterans have any faith in a system that allows the same members, who screwed up the first time, to choose whether or not, we get a chance to challenge their decision.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Appeal Board changes coming down the pike this week affecting Tribunal Hearings ... Empty Appeal Board changes coming down the pike this week affecting Tribunal Hearings ...

Post by Rubicon Tue 06 Mar 2018, 15:31

Was advised by my VRAB advocate that I may not have an upcoming Tribunal Hearing in the very near future owing to changes in how the Appeal Board members will adjudicate cases. Not certain if this means a better more efficient method of adjudication in lieu of a Tribunal Hearing or not. Wish I knew more but I will be updated prior to my Tribunal Hearing date by my representative and will update the forum forthwith. Anyone else with a pending Tribunal Hearing and heard of this news with any more detail?

Rubicon
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum