Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 29 2018 stakeholders meeting

2 posters

Go down

October 29 2018 stakeholders meeting  Empty October 29 2018 stakeholders meeting

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2018, 02:05

October 29 2018 Stakeholders Meeting

I wonder how much genuine info we will get out of this meeting?

Since the meeting is about us Veterans should we not get all the information from this meeting not a censored printed version from the government or a update from a Veteran group that We have no idea if it’s representing the core valves of all veterans not just a few.

Below link: By Sean Bruyea
Defence Watch Guest Writer

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/yet-another-dog-and-pony-show-for-veterans-unfolds-says-advocate-for-veterans

Also on another note in regards to Sean Bruyea if you would like to show your support for Sean please visit the below link.  He needs your support to challenge the MVA recent Ontario ruling of his court case against the MVA.  

https://www.gofundme.com/Justice-4-Veterans-Legal-Fund

Back to top Go down

October 29 2018 stakeholders meeting  Empty Re: October 29 2018 stakeholders meeting

Post by propat Tue 30 Oct 2018, 09:34

we aint gonna get much info out of this dog and pony show buds . mike bucked them before and got us some info then he got tossed out for his efforts . cant see any vets there about to follow in mikes footsteps and the GOC sure as heck aint gonna give us any real info that hasn't been polished .

id love to be at this thing just once . it wouldn't be worth what it would cost me but hey I bet id make the news lol.

always question authority

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

October 29 2018 stakeholders meeting  Empty Re: October 29 2018 stakeholders meeting

Post by bigrex Tue 30 Oct 2018, 10:58

I agree. These stakeholders meetings should be transparent. I would love to see them broadcast on Facebook live, so every Veteran could have the opportunity to at least watch, if not partake in the discussion. That way we can make sure these so called representatives actually fight for us, and not just sit there nodding quietly at whatever the VAC says, so they get the per diem.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down