Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Election 2019

Go down

Election 2019 Empty Re: Election 2019

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 10:58

Teentitan wrote:
Wildthing wrote:1st post national state of the UN, vs CANADA a sovereign country, what is your preference???

I think you combined two promises into one.

Elimination of 1st past the post for an election.  Seats in the house would almost double and MP's sit/win based on percentage of vote each party gets across Canada regardless of which party got the most votes in each riding.

He would commit to more UN missions.
i was referring to trudeau calling us the first post national state and piece by piece giving up our sovereignty to govern ourselves, immigration was first, if elected again he is turning over weapons rights, hunters beware!!!
Also made reference to foreign fighters to serve in Canada, i can only assume this is due to recruitment levels, or more sinister objectives and enforcement in the future. IMO i think he is capable of anything and does admittedly admire dictatorships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 10:46

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/canada/2019/9/10/1_4585790.html
Campaigning in the Maritimes, the three stooges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 10:41

Wildthing wrote:1st post national state of the UN, vs CANADA a sovereign country, what is your preference???

I think you combined two promises into one.

Elimination of 1st past the post for an election. Seats in the house would almost double and MP's sit/win based on percentage of vote each party gets across Canada regardless of which party got the most votes in each riding.

He would commit to more UN missions.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 06:54

Don't remember 1st post national state being an election promise/nightmare in the liars election promises in 2015 !!!

Back to top Go down

Election 2019 Empty Election 2019

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 02:06

1st post national state of the UN, vs CANADA a sovereign country, what is your preference???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum