Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifeLabs Security Breach

+2
Kramer
BinRat
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LifeLabs Security Breach - Page 2 Empty Re: LifeLabs Security Breach

Post by Kramer Thu 19 Dec 2019, 18:10

Ppclicaper wrote:Vote passed in the house .. everyone saw that coming . It will never pass in the Senate . Is why Americans are pissed . It was a huge waste of taxpayer $ , and so much time taken away from much more serious items , immigration , trade , social programs etc. They were after him day1 after the election .

Only thing I see they have done is united the Reps and assured his re-election.

Did not want to steal thread .. sorry lol

LOL no worries.

There is a lot to debate on this topic....but in short....from what I seen......he made his bed.....All the lies this guy has been caught at and he believes Americans buy it!! I hope Trudeau learned a few lessons because of it......one..... make sure there is no audio/video when you poke fun at others expenses and two........things will catch up with you........look at Trudeau and SNC......should have put the cards on the table from the get go. BTW....I don't want to see Rona Ambrose at the helm Smile
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Thu 19 Dec 2019, 17:57

The only one who make / get any $$$ from this are the lawyers, considering all the people like 15 million
@ a $1.00 per person is $15 Million, $10 bucks per person is $150 mill, $150 = $1.5 Billion

And then the law firm scooping their $$ of 30% or 20%, they'll make off like a bandit, but everyone else in the class
won't get squat.

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ppclicaper Thu 19 Dec 2019, 16:42

Vote passed in the house .. everyone saw that coming . It will never pass in the Senate . Is why Americans are pissed . It was a huge waste of taxpayer $ , and so much time taken away from much more serious items , immigration , trade , social programs etc. They were after him day1 after the election .

Only thing I see they have done is united the Reps and assured his re-election.

Did not want to steal thread .. sorry lol

Ppclicaper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2019-05-10

Back to top Go down

LifeLabs Security Breach - Page 2 Empty LifeLabs Security Breach

Post by Kramer Thu 19 Dec 2019, 14:19

Lifelabs had a security breach 7 -8 weeks ago.....just telling the public now!!

So far there are 2 main class action lawsuits just starting. One in B.C. and one in Ontario (as these 2 provinces held the bulk of breaches).
If you believe your private information (DOB, email and PW, address, doctors name etc) may have been breached, it might be in one's best interest to look into this and if in doubt....everyone should change their password ASAP.

I have the link for Ont. https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/lifelabs-privacy-breach-class-action-809414352.html

On a different note: Trump got IMPEACHED!! tch, tch, tch cheers cheers cheers

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down