Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAC telephone questionnaire ...

Go down

VAC telephone questionnaire ... Empty Re: VAC telephone questionnaire ...

Post by Guest Tue 17 Mar 2020, 16:01

Rubicon wrote:Just completed the VAC telephone questionnaire. What a farce! I rated most questions a 1 (very dissatisfied). My interviewer was from India and I suspect it was an Indian company that got the contract to perform the questionnaire. I had to ask her to repeat so many questions because of her accent that it became very frustrating very quickly. Some of the questions were posed in the negative which is a questionnaire no-no. All this to say I rated VAC as failing in most areas and as for the questionnaire I would have preferred a written one so I could explain what specifically is wrong with the system and its processes and how to fix it. If VAC is not asking the correct questions or soliciting input, then it will remain broken. Does anyone know how much this contract was worth? It was a complete waste of my time during a pandemic and a complete waste of taxpayer monies in my humble opinion. Needless to say it wasn't the brightest moment of my day. Time for a toke and a walk outside …

Rubicon
nothing like saying vac loves and respects you all the way from the middle east.
Somewhere in this link there is a place where you can tell them what you think on line. Enjoy.
https://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/services

Back to top Go down

VAC telephone questionnaire ... Empty VAC telephone questionnaire ...

Post by Rubicon Tue 17 Mar 2020, 14:14

Just completed the VAC telephone questionnaire. What a farce! I rated most questions a 1 (very dissatisfied). My interviewer was from India and I suspect it was an Indian company that got the contract to perform the questionnaire. I had to ask her to repeat so many questions because of her accent that it became very frustrating very quickly. Some of the questions were posed in the negative which is a questionnaire no-no. All this to say I rated VAC as failing in most areas and as for the questionnaire I would have preferred a written one so I could explain what specifically is wrong with the system and its processes and how to fix it. If VAC is not asking the correct questions or soliciting input, then it will remain broken. Does anyone know how much this contract was worth? It was a complete waste of my time during a pandemic and a complete waste of taxpayer monies in my humble opinion. Needless to say it wasn't the brightest moment of my day. Time for a toke and a walk outside …

Rubicon
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down