Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Vance

2 posters

Go down

Gen Vance Empty Re: Gen Vance

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2021, 15:17

Reminds me of General King "Sky King" Airforce ! Dumps his wife for a young nurse . Then used a Hercules to ship is ex-wife furniture back to France where she was from. Then got caught using a military planes for person use to visit a GF in Northern Ont. Found: Guilty as charge ! Severe Reprimand- no lost to 150k pension of a Lt General so his punishment he retired with full benefits, pension etc. The Female Major who turned him in the reward was the end of her career!
Nothing is usually fair except Col Jack in the movie " A few Good Men"
Heck that was just Hollywood!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2021, 09:42

What it tells me over and over. There is good and bad in every level of society.
During all the difficult times for veterans VERY FEW senior officers were speaking out loud.
Much the same as very few "ABLE Bodied" NCO veterans were supportive with more than just words.
It pisses me off that so many talked the talk.
VERY few walked the walk!

Rarely, did i ever salute the person, just the rank, as required!
Human natures mostly sucks!
Signed a "awantobe" dolphin Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Wed 03 Feb 2021, 20:30

Riddick wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/7614063/jonathan-vance-sexual-misconduct-operation-honour/

Things like this really piss me off about the military.......(if this article or the allegations are true).....the infamous philosophy of the upper echelon of "do as I say, not as I do."  The double standards and abuse of power because they think they are untouchable and because they are high ranking, everyone is suppose to believe they are honest, trustworthy and are looking out for everyone under them.....lmfao

But....then.....as is also often the case where some allegations are totally made up for various reasons of malice and vindictiveness.  If these allegations are true, and he broke the breach of trust.....I hope he gets what is deserving! IMO

Oddly...this has been kept...hush, hush...hmmmmm........Rank has its privilege....even with the media???

Riddick

General sexual ad-Vance
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Gen Vance Empty Gen Vance

Post by Kramer Wed 03 Feb 2021, 11:46

https://globalnews.ca/news/7614063/jonathan-vance-sexual-misconduct-operation-honour/

Things like this really piss me off about the military.......(if this article or the allegations are true).....the infamous philosophy of the upper echelon of "do as I say, not as I do." The double standards and abuse of power because they think they are untouchable and because they are high ranking, everyone is suppose to believe they are honest, trustworthy and are looking out for everyone under them.....lmfao

But....then.....as is also often the case where some allegations are totally made up for various reasons of malice and vindictiveness. If these allegations are true, and he broke the breach of trust.....I hope he gets what is deserving! IMO

Oddly...this has been kept...hush, hush...hmmmmm........Rank has its privilege....even with the media???

Riddick

Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: