Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T4A(P) CPP-D

Go down

T4A(P) CPP-D Empty Re: T4A(P) CPP-D

Post by Figowa Thu 03 Jun 2021, 15:08

I haven't received mine yet. Last year I got mine in the mail in April. This year, nothing. If there was a move to print it off ourselves, I wasn't made of aware of it.

Guess I'm going to have to call and find out.  Shocked

Figowa
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2021-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Riddick Wed 17 Mar 2021, 10:09

Nemo wrote:Considering the security problems Revenue Canada has been having I wouldn't call you paranoid

Not only the CRA......how many other breaches!! Like LifeLabs or banks etc. The latest (well not so late) is ransomware.....targeting hospitals because they know they will pay. This technology age is not so great......nothing is safe.....cyber hackers can affect elections, security, water supply, shutdown of hydro plants etc. look at all the electronic thefts! Credit Card info and online shopping....very precarious.....or extortion by having email accounts hacked.....funny though no one steals mortgage documents.....geez it would be nice for a thief to run away with a hard drive and thousands of mortgage documents leaving homeowners......with zero mortgage lol

There is an easy solution though......go back to the days when we used pens and pencils.......hard copies......filing....unlocking your vehicle with your smart phone.....is it really all that smart???......when you carry cash.......you can see who steals it and you know when it is stolen (unless you put it in a hotel safe when on vacation lol)... JMO

Riddick
Riddick
Riddick
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Tue 16 Mar 2021, 22:57

Considering the security problems Revenue canada has been having I wouldn't call you paranoid
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Riddick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Riddick Tue 16 Mar 2021, 19:29

Nemo wrote:Riddick....can you login to your CPP online services? If you have that set up you can access your T4 there and I also believe it is available in your CRA account as well if not suspended. But yes, the CPP(D) and CPP  T4As should have arrived by now.

Thank you for the replies Teen and Nemo... I suspected my T4A was overdue.

I understand one can create an account to receive it online....however....I am very.....very old-fashioned....I don't trust anything electronic wise holding onto sensitive information. My cell ph......no apps....just for texting and emerg calling. I never have saved passwords....always enter them manually and delete cookies and temp files etc on a very regular basis ....have browsers delete when closed etc.....hmmmm....I wonder if I am .....paranoid????? Shocked

Riddick
Riddick
Riddick
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Tue 16 Mar 2021, 16:27

Riddick....can you login to your CPP online services? If you have that set up you can access your T4 there and I also believe it is available in your CRA account as well if not suspended. But yes, the CPP(D) and CPP T4As should have arrived by now.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Tue 16 Mar 2021, 16:25

Your issuance of your CPP(D) or CPP T4As has nothing to do with CRA so if one's CRA account is suspended it would not affect issuance of T4's. It would however affect one's abilities to access their T4's within their CRA login service. My account was suspended in the first problem in 2021 and it did not affect anything for me beyond not getting into my CRA login service. Thankfully restored to me now. It also did not affect my ability to netfile.

Last edited by Nemo on Tue 16 Mar 2021, 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 16 Mar 2021, 15:51

Got my T4A CPPD about 10 days ago in the mail.

Just to make sure have you (actually everyone should do this) checked that CRA didn't suspend your account?

If you are a suspended account that may be the reason for the delay?

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3364
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Riddick likes this post

Back to top Go down

T4A(P) CPP-D Empty T4A(P) CPP-D

Post by Riddick Tue 16 Mar 2021, 15:02

Has anyone received their CPP T4A yet?

Before I wait hours on the phone, I thought I would canvass others....it could be Canada Post is just behind schedule.

Thanks in advance,

Riddick
Riddick
Riddick
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down