Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid Vaccination Side Effects Website

2 posters

Go down

Covid Vaccination Side Effects Website Empty Re: Covid Vaccination Side Effects Website

Post by Kramer Sun 04 Apr 2021, 12:26

This issue is a huge bone of contention for me! I haven't decided yet. Too much information going from one extreme to another. It seems every doctor wants their 5 min of fame by posting what they know about the vaccine. Some doctors say the best vaccine is the one you can get while others say these are not even true vaccines as no one is certain if this needle is long-term. No different than the flu shot.....it is not a vaccine it is a best guess shot.

Some vaccines are made using synthetic material and some say it is like a GMO......and NO ONE knows the long-term effects. Why would people claim it gave them a blood clot if it didn't? What is their motive to lie? They are on no other medications no underlying issues and they get a clot....hmmmm really!!

Then there is the testing.....wow....it was done very fast. Pfizer and Moderna were not (from my my understanding) tested the same way the AstraZeneca was. The AstraZeneca has a much lower efficacy rate......but is was also tested with the/a variant as well as the time of year it was tested etc.

The vaccine is said to last at least 6 months....hmmm and they call this a vaccine......I call it B.S.

There have been indications that show Vit D to help prevent it as well as cannabis (which apparently can help the lungs?).

Here is a link from yet another doctor wanting in on the action....here talk is about the future effects it could have on us......(it's kind of long....but interesting take on things).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TZpz9L2meqyG/?fbclid=IwAR2KiZy09JkP_YnjQs41-P97pczXM0xIDP_CJBMKwXmEl9GlyPTMdlGSKWk

This next link is Trudeau promising compensation for those harmed by the vaccine.........of course it is a lie because Trudeau can't be honest and keep his promises. This raises questions and flags.......but the POS won't recognize Mefloquine........I highly doubt anyone would get compensation.....it is just a carrot so we line-up and roll our sleeve.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/liberals-announce-a-vaccine-harms-compensation-program/ar-BB1bQIvs?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAggNb9

Riddick

Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Covid Vaccination Side Effects Website Empty Covid Vaccination Side Effects Website

Post by Teentitan Sun 04 Apr 2021, 11:09

Came across this info and thought this might be helpful for everyone to make a decision on if they want the vaccine or not.

NOTE: The link referred to in the story is at the bottom of the article

https://www.torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-vaccine-side-effects-reported-in-60-cases-out-of-100000

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum