Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the quiet

2 posters

Go down

Breaking the quiet Empty Re: Breaking the quiet

Post by Kramer Mon 14 Jun 2021, 22:18

Hey Iceman,

I agree, it has/is quiet. I have no Facebook or twitter or Tik Tok or WeChat, so I don't know what is happening there. The Ombudsman Office is the quietest ever, I suppose everything is Top Secret there and hush hush and they are just biding their time for pension time. The MVA only comes out from the shadows to report or ask about bloody monuments....I am sick of flippin monuments.....just hypocrisy and photo ops. His 2i/c is just a figurehead that stays in the shadow of everyone and does the recce's for where the monuments are to go!

Harjit Sajjan has no idea what he is doing (never has) which is why he never answers the question and Trudeau couldn't care less that the architect has no idea what he's doing or how to fix anything but both are great at passing the buck and doing the Ottawa shuffle.

The CAF boys club is untouchable or hasn't anyone noticed? All kinds getting called-up on the carpet.......only to talk about where the next game of golf is to be played.

Soooo IMO turf Sajjan and get the ball rolling from someone who has guts to do what needs to be done. Starting from the top down seems like the logical course of action....but I am not part of the boys club so I won't get invited to play golf and listen to them laugh at everything they got away with (not talking about how many times they kicked their ball).

The military is so badly beat up, which is probably why the smallest of things is whats making it to the news/media.

The latest is states and provinces are trying to attract those who haven't gotten their covid shot (notice I didn't say vaccine......because it is not a vaccine) by having a lottery.....just wow....have to snicker at that....but hey....whatever works I suppose.

Many legions are hurting more than ever, just a matter of time before more doors get boarded up.

Well I am done spouting off lol

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Breaking the quiet Empty Breaking the quiet

Post by Iceman Sun 13 Jun 2021, 21:53

It’s been really quiet on this site for the last while.

Just opening up a topic to say hello and touch base.

Iceman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2016-05-03

Back to top Go down