Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened here .? Crickets chirping...

4 posters

Go down

What happened here .? Crickets chirping... Empty Re: What happened here .? Crickets chirping...

Post by johnny211 Sat 06 Nov 2021, 18:19

Hi Brothers. It has been ages since I posted. I’m not sure why, busy gardening, covid crap, and lots of times this PTSD head just likes to lose track of time. But Johnnys back..lol. VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

What happened here .? Crickets chirping... Empty Re: What happened here .? Crickets chirping...

Post by Kramer Sat 09 Oct 2021, 13:20

I can't say it's anyone's imagination:)

I agree! Out of 778 members, there is not much activity. One does not need to be a member to read and learn? I can only offer my POV. To me......over the last few Covid years, things like court have taken so much longer to move along. There are a number of class actions but are moving at a snails pace so there is very little to report. What is in the news regarding veterans is not much at all. What I see has captured the media is the CAF and the sexual harassment/conduct etc. If people have access to CSAT they also have access to the news and don't need CSAT to read about this if that is their interest.
But it would be nice if members would participate more and not just the regulars.

In the interest to motivate conversation I will spout up!Smile

Although I am not involved in the Mefloquine on again off again, I am very much frustrated. It appears to me that every legal team has no clue what they are doing when it comes to the Mefloquine file. If I am not mistaken, the first go around with the Equitas Society got turned away from the courts because of lengthy delays????? and it went nowhere...Why? Gives me the impression the legal team didn't care, had no clue?? Then it got started up again via Mass Tort....well that didn't last long!! Again what are these lawyers bloody doing??? So now it is a class action, it's not a class action, it is a class action....Like WTF is going on?? When it comes to the lawyers and Mefloquine, it's like a dog chasing its tail? IMO If anyone in the know has an update, please share.

I read somewhere that 4 veterans quit a Legion (Regina Sask, I believe) because of (allegedly) fraud and corruption?? But I didn't have an article or link to post. Although I am not surprised, it is disheartening.....I have zero respect for that outfit or rather the people who run it. Many veterans have been helped...in the past.....now days.....it is extremely rare to hear anything positive and believable from them! Again......IMO

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 08 Oct 2021, 18:08

Iceman wrote:I’ve been wondering the same thing.

I made a post in June to break the quiet, and Ridick was the only one who responded.

It’s definitely “ a thing”, lm just trying to figure out why, ?, I’m sure there are just as many if not more lost veterans out there and if there is a better forum running, l d like to be a part of it?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri 08 Oct 2021, 17:13

I’ve been wondering the same thing.

I made a post in June to break the quiet, and Ridick was the only one who responded.

Last edited by Iceman on Sat 09 Oct 2021, 09:55; edited 1 time in total

Iceman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2016-05-03

Back to top Go down

What happened here .? Crickets chirping... Empty What happened here .? Crickets chirping...

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 08 Oct 2021, 16:21

I’ve been a part of this site a few years now, and just as early as a year ago, there seemed to be at least a post a day by someone asking for help/information or someone offering a point of view , but it almost seems since covid hit that everyone has retreated into their basement even more so than before. Where is everyone? Where are the questions,insight and debate, it’s like a ghost town around here. That’s fine , I guess if everyone is doing well, but it just seems ominous,IMO.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum