Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward

+3
peep
acerman1234
bigrex
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward Empty Re: With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward

Post by bigrex Sat 27 Oct 2012, 13:41

Navrat, I totally agree. I called yesterday to verify that they had received the form that Had sent back to them, and she said that they did, and have been working on since Monday, when they received it, but had not made a decision yet, as to whether or not to start the payments. They should not be any requirement for a decision, it should be automatic. I then asked to talk with the person or section making the decision, and was told that I was not allowed, which is in breach of the Bill of Rghts, which is supposed to ensure that I have the right to "Take part in discussions that involve you and your family.". So, the CM was going to look into it and try to get some answers, not only why I was forced to resubmit paperwork, after only a few months, and secondly, why I still haven't been reinstated after having already provided the requested information.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one in this situation, or if there are more, because so far everyone I've talked to about, like yourself, Navrat, have all been automatically reinstated and sent letters saying how much they will be receiving.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward Empty Re: With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:38

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:36

Navrat
I have took a demand to Permanent Impairment Allowance 4 week ago
Do you know if the sisip will reduce the amount if i recive the PIA
Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 09:23

Big Rex, it is unacceptable if you are tpi and EELB for them not to start your payments at end month oct, totally unacceptable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 09:20

Trap, CPPD is Canada pension plan disability, and sisip wants you on it, if you don't quaifilyed for CPPD you can kiss sisip goodbye. Actually their is truth to what Big Rex just said, at the bottom of the form in very small print Manulife says just because you get a monthly payment now does not mean you qualify for continued sisip monthly payments, they , sisip , has to adjudicate your file again, just like reapplying , and then if you quaifilyed u will continue to receive your monthly payment. Here is the biggie , if they decide that your condition improved , your worked, were retrained to a level of your education, you will be denied and HAVE TO PAY BACK THOSE MONTHLY PAYMENTS OUT OF YOUR 24 MONTH RETRO, no joke and the truth. When I called sisip Friday to ask about my income tax deduction, they said they,we're swamped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 08:54

Navrat
What is cppd ?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 27 Oct 2012, 07:03

Those three questions just scream desperation. They are looking at any way to keep from paying. All those questions, if answered the wrong way could give them cause to close a file and deny full retro.

But don't worry, you are not alone. VAC is also screwing around with and delaying some zero sum EELB clients as well, and even my CM doesn't know why.

bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 22:42

Puddles, the form only asks three questions,
1. Has your condition changed since your release, improvement
2. Have to worked anytime since you were zero out
3. Since you were zero out , did you apply for CPPD

Then there is a direct deposit form, and another form telling us the time line, but from reading the time line , the retro will probably be 30 April 2013 because sisip still has to rule if all of us will continue to qualify, no joke.

So , Puddles, take your package and cheque for now, because you don't need a doctor right away

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Fri 26 Oct 2012, 22:00

Thank you for all the suggestions on Doctors, not sure if I would need one for paperwork in the new year to keep the file in good standing.

My brother has made a contact late today, not permanent, but if I was to bring in my med files and paperwork from CPP(D), VAC, and CRA they will at least make themselves available to look at it, and go from there.

Thank you 'navrat' for passing on the info in your recent package on the interim info needed by SISIP to carry on with our files.

When I think that I could possibly stand on my own I get more than feeling a little paranoid, stressed, frustrated, anxious, and head for the deep end of the pool, I've been there so long, normal just isnt normal anymore.
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:40

He is an opposition NDP member. Not government. But good they are on our side. Happy for you PipperNavy
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:33

btw my spell check is broke oops hope you all din't mind Smile
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:32

I emailed the Office of Peter Stoffer and got a call back this Morning from a member of Parliament .. Sisip fucked up and is misleading alot of people with these early little cheques ... The Case is still far from finished and not one file has been closed...Sisip is only a *3rd party* and will do there best to Mislead and Misrepresent the case in a Whole.
There is so much money owned to Disabled Vets . It 'll blow your socks off !! It won't be till the New Year until both sides even have clue how to start figuring out how to pay all the claims , there all so different ..If your like me it will take a little while longer , My File goes back to June of 2003 and I have never been payed a dime like many many others.. For those that were told you are not on a Sisip LIST .. Please wait and see the Lawyers are on the Vet's side and don't care about Medicals and Ssip's /manulife crap..
No worries .. We are all going to be helped .. Smile For me that Call was awsum .. Peter Stoffer's assistant said if any worried Vets want to call his Office please do .. He is there to help Smile Smile have a good weekend
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 17:15

Puddles, don't mail back your package, there is no medical form in the package, I got mine today, just cheque, direct deposit form and claimant statement. Don't mail it back and don't worry about doctors or medical yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 16:05

now i herd of something like this before he went to the local health athority here in the area i think its called horizon anyway after explaining his situation the lady got him an appointment to see a doctor.now keep in mind that he only got an appointment not a permanent doctor but he did get his papers filled out.it might not work in your area but i think its worth a shot.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Fri 26 Oct 2012, 13:49

I know most don't want any publicity but one can always approach the local media with your story...like the troubleshooters at global. You could ask to keep your identity hidden but plead your case in the public. That might help you get an appt from a sympathetic doc.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next