Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

salute

Go down

salute Empty Re: salute

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:38

My understanding is that there is a lot of stuff created for our benefit, but unless you aske questions( and the same one to more than one persons) you will not get anything!!!! On this site I've read of things I never new existed!!! EI: CPPD in Quebec! thought you had to be 65, rong!! I've filled for it and could get up to 1000 a month. All of the programs are there, but I like many do not spend our days looking for this kind of stuff we have a life to live. Unless you know it's out there nobody will give you a hint, and sometimes the VAC rep will not tel you even if he knows your elegeble for it.
It's had to understand but half are working for use and the other half against us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:30

Really my friend from the great province of Quebec, did my basic training at St. jeans, best strip clubs in Canada, hahaha, that was before I was married haha, Is there really anything in life that supports us or does it come down to some balance sheet somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:26

Come on navrat, a court order!!! dam I thought VAC was there to support us. I do agree there is a lot out there for us if you understand the programs and have half a life to waist on paqper work ect....But I get the funny feeling a lot of people do not understand the importance of this or are they trying to save the GOC money to save there jobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:22

George, you have a good idea and yes alot of veterans would read it, but it took a court order for vac to put the sisip notice on the vac website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:14

navrat, maybe we getting the best in the world, but they did f----up and the magazine reaches out to thousands like us, they could help some vet's and put up the phone number for sisip or the law furm. They already have a tun of just about uselees numbers. This one could really help someone out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:10

OK, Could of had me mixed up here, gut the entire thing is VAC or vet orientated from front to back, even there E-Mail geos VAC.ect... wonder wy I am confused? Anyway should DND and however else that print's this not use the printing space to give all vet's the right info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:04

I read the same SALUTE magazine, it was called something different but was published by the Cuban Armed forces. The salute is a propaganda leaflet from our GOC to enforce and brainwash us into thinking we are receiving the best in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:03

Well Georges ofcourse you wouldn't read anything in Salute about the SISIP lawsuit. It does not involve VAC. This is a DND issue.

The only way VAC got involved was because their payment to an injured soldier was abused by a bad policy created by the TB for the DND.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

salute Empty salute

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 19:50

I've just gone throught the last SALUTE magazine from VAC, is there any way for any of us to get a collum in there. No print about all of the vet's being payed by sisip, nothing on the law suit, bull about new membre ECT....... Felt like I was reading russian propaganda. Nothing on the closing of the center in NB I think it's that one. Not a word about Harper firering numsckulls. Only we this and we that. I think some of us have never herd of the law suit, we have member that have not been retraced, SALUTE would be a very good convayer belt for this type of info. Is this magasine for us or is if a politicly nice thing of a gig?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum