Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's D-Day

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Today's D-Day Empty Re: Today's D-Day

Post by peep Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:20

I feel like I'm in a slow motion movie
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 17:16

Sorry I do not indulge in physicul agressiveness, stopped that two years ago, got me into trouble try wathing TELE TOBIES for a few hours, your brain goes very nummmmmm, no drug needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Tue 04 Dec 2012, 17:16

Hi gents

FYI, I have been posting my comments for years and signing my name to things since I started this journey many years ago. I am happy to see that you guys took to insulting me under the guise that I am or was DM. I don't use initials or have I ever hid behind anonymity, so you might want to ask yourselves why i would start, and then be stupid enough to use my own initials.

In fact and Ron/Titan can attest to this, until five minutes ago, my username and access was limited to read only, as I purposely deleted my profile so I could not respond to the wild and crazy speculation going on out there. I coined the term arm chair quarterbacks in previous posts, that is for sure, but DM on CSAT is not me.

Any of you folks ever heard the term don't believe everything you read???

Perhaps, you might employ that in the future.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 16:37

well georges i find a good punching bag helps and the person you pick for that job makes all the differance in the world.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 16:18

You know propat right now I am at the same level of stress I was about 15 years ago in yougo. I was the lead vehicule in a ground operation to free OP CV4. Had about 12 hours to H hours and the go no go came from the PM. Start time was to be 0400hrs. NO GO came at 0415hrs. Thous last minutes took a lot out of me, same now whit the law suit. Even worst whit sisip. Have just ordered myself two hours of TELE TOBIES to lower stress levels, and oh ya I've tried to hold my breath but keep falling uncaussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 15:29

well george i hope there is a toy under that tree for us all when i was a kid we only got clothes.but i guess clothes is better than that old lump of coal.i guess im just hopeing i dont have to wake up with wood in the morning just so ill have something to play with.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 15:23

This may sound ironic but I feel like a kid waiting to see if I have a gift under the tree!!! And OH ya we will have to wait another few days to see what the gift is!!!! I've crossed every part of my body that I can, said a little prayer got my rose mary around my neck, hoese show throught nose, did I miss anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 14:23

Ya, watch them make us wait, it's like twisting a bloody knife in you neck, a real slow bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 04 Dec 2012, 14:06

Well, maybe our brothers and sister who are still serving and living in the PMQ's at Uplands (which is right next to the airport) can set up a road block and get the info quicker for us, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 12:35

Sources say if they spot Peter and his crew , laughing and drinking at the best steak house in ottawa we got a good deal, if we see Peter and his crew taking the bus to the airport and stopping for McDonalds takeout were in a load of hurt
Keep you posted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 09:38

Wife of a Veteran ,

The CMC begins @ 2 : pm to discuss the issuing of the Notices of Approval in T - 463 - 07.
and to update the Court on the status of T- 889 - 08 .

The Plaintiff's counsel suggests that the final approval hearing be scheduled for ....Jan. 15 / 16 , 2013 , in HFX.

So say the Court Dockets .

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Tue 04 Dec 2012, 09:30

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 21:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Tue 04 Dec 2012, 08:52

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 21:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Tue 04 Dec 2012, 08:17

my guts cant take it, way to go if you can drop in robbie pirat

puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 08:09

Think I will try the overt style navrat and just walk right in and sit right down next to the GroundHog. My guts is fine this morning it's my fight first flight second that's getting to me, hang in bouys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum