Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

give dennis a complement and throughs it back in my face

Go down

give dennis a complement and throughs it back in my face  Empty Re: give dennis a complement and throughs it back in my face

Post by Ex Member Tue 04 Dec 2012, 20:27

Its better to put this behind us and start our letter campaign regarding the settlement. Take it this way, if we, and every other sisip class action client can convince the GOC to cover our legal fees then that will put 30 percent extra in each and everyone of our pockets

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

give dennis a complement and throughs it back in my face  Empty Re: give dennis a complement and throughs it back in my face

Post by Teentitan Tue 04 Dec 2012, 20:17

mfors we all know your posting was a compliment. Don't let that take away from what you said. The legal team that busted their butts for us know we appreciate all the long nights and hard fights they had with the DoJ for us.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

give dennis a complement and throughs it back in my face  Empty give dennis a complement and throughs it back in my face

Post by Ex Member Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:35

yes i did use DM , my mistake only giving a complement.........     you disapoint me dennis .... get off your hi pony dennis manuge....

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down