Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one out there yet to Receive a thing, any thing

Go down

Any one out there yet to Receive a thing, any thing Empty Re: Any one out there yet to Receive a thing, any thing

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 20:08

That would be the smart thing to do. I have the feeling that there is more than meat's the eyes here! If things had not changed sence the first letter from sisip they would not tell us as little as possible. Things have changed in the last few days of the neg's VERY,VERY, vERY good dail says a lot.

Back to top Go down

Any one out there yet to Receive a thing, any thing Empty Re: Any one out there yet to Receive a thing, any thing

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 20:01

Thanks George's, I believe we will get the payout around 1 April, 2013 nd don't let sisip fool anyone they know exactly time lines and alot more. She told me they are under a gag order also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 18:42

Navrat I was given the same info you got. 1st april to get it cleared. (talking about my case) 1st april seems to be there brake point. In my case they want doctors to confirm my situation has not changed sence clawback. He main conserne was that I have a interprise, told her the deer farm never was profotable. Had great plans but once sick never had the curage to keep going. I actually loose about 4G a year, but thos animals get me up in the morning I just love them!!!! Any way, Navrat I confirm your info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 17:20

Thanks Recon031

Well if I don't receive it personally, I am pretty sure someone might just post it here, LOL good or bad

TC Merry Xmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 16:52

DCHD ,

Rumor mill has it , that we will all be informed via E-MAIL , Jan. 09, 2013
I guess the " FORMULA " will be the same for everyone & to do your own Calculations , after all that's what we're getting paid to do for winning this settlement , we obviously can't depend on someone else .

So , what % will be acceptable between ....... 60% .... & ....... 100 %................. ?

Merry Christmas to all ,

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 14:46

I talked with my CM last week and asked him what he knew about this case. He said not much and we will find out more once the agreement is posted.

So on the 9th of Jan 2013 how are we to get this info on the settlement will it be by mail or a phone call or will it be published thur the news media or here on this site???????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 09:52

navrat how do u get some much info from manulife i cant even get to my CM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 22:32

I dont understand why the group has a law firm if sisip is running the show?

April 1st bull ---t
Called sisip and they said i was not on the list as well as the firm?

i was 0 sumbed according to the rules and was told by sisip i was but yet i was not on the list?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 20:56

When I called sisip my new cm told me they have until 1 of April to finish ruling on the ltd reinstatement issue and then will start working on implementing the settlement, pay it out, call and ask

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 20 Dec 2012, 20:44

I just can't conceive how those who had no news and were left behind are going to agree on a settlement that is leaving them behind, it is a shame that you have no news, I want to know if you or others haven't had news when the proposal comes out, for sure I will write and tell my objections to this deal even if I am in, DOJ - McCinnes Cooper - Sisip had plenty of time to tell everyone exactly what is there to know about their acceptance or not and should already be doing all the paperwork or be included in the independent revue!

What is all that ... about leave no Vet behind........

Patrick.

K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Any one out there yet to Receive a thing, any thing Empty Any one out there yet to Receive a thing, any thing

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 20:38

Would love to talk with fellow group members who have received nothing I mean nothing

Info or money

Why, and why is the firm not sending any info our way?

This is not for group members who received checks as I heard no info on here that helps our position

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum